Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Personal news - trust7 for sale!

Personal news - trust7 for sale!
Answer
1/14/10 11:51 AM
Dear trust7 members,

I am 60 years now and Iam thinking of reducing my work quota step by step. One part of this is that I want to sell my trust7 website, including all the work and all the possibilities. Of course I hope to find a follower who keep trust7 alive and of course, I will not give it away for nothing. Almost all of my businesses in the last 10 years I generated because of the trust7 website and the community. Meanwhile there are more than 6.000 registered users and many unregistered regular readers and more than 1.000 visits per day.

To run trust7 can be a great help for any kind of business especially for the IT branch. Maybe some of you have already thought about how they would improve trust7 ;-)

Please contact me if you are interested.

Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Personal news - trust7 for sale!
Answer
1/14/10 12:56 PM as a reply to trust7.
Lieber Detlef,

eigentlich hatte ich heimlich erhofft, daß Du Trust7 in Deinem Testament für mich hinterlassen würdest......
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Personal news - trust7 for sale!
Answer
1/14/10 1:52 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Akshay,

daran habe ich natürlich auch schon gedacht! Aber das endgültige Aus dauert ja hoffentlich noch etwas ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott