Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerungstest Question

Toggle
Einbürgerungstest Question
Answer
10/21/08 6:33 PM
Hi guys,

I'm writing my first message on this board,... although I have been a frequent visitor during the last couple of months, and have been able to get valuable information! Thanks to everyone.

Now my question: I turned up today for the Einbürgerungstest, in Karlsruhe. It was the first round of tests in the region. I noticed that there was nowhere on the test "Fragebogen" where one could specify his/her address, or did I miss something? How does the BAMF know where to send the result certificate? my other question is, how long should I wait for the results to come?

Thanks a lot in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungstest Question
Answer
10/21/08 6:51 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
Maybe they get the address from VHS? As far as i heard it should not take more than 2 weeks for the results.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/08 7:02 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
Thanks raj for your quick response.

Yes, I thought it would take 2-3 weeks. But the lady from the VHS, said 6-8 weeks. I have to say that shocked me a bit.

As for the address, maybe. so sure I did not miss a field on their where one is asked to give in an address? could those who already took the test please confirm?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/08 8:49 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@multikulti,

practically it takes one week. in my case it was exactly one week. So, be prepared to hear the good news end of next week at most.

In my case question book had my name on the cover page and my nationality,. During registration you might have filled registration form with all details such as address, konto nr. etc. So, dont worry its Germany and expect things in order.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/08 9:02 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@subir79

thanks a lot for the confirmation! my question book had also my name, date/place of birth and nationality on the front page.

one week is really great! in which state/city was your test done? im my case, BW, they said they would send our questions to BAMP headquaters in Nürnberg for correction. was it also the case with you?

sorry for having to ask so many questions!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/08 11:16 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@subir79,multikulti,

How many questions are there 300 or 310?

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/08 3:42 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@goodfaith,

310 questions in total.
300 covering ganz deutschland
10 covering your local state.

Exam contains 33.
30 covering ganz deutschland
3 covering your local state.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/08 4:23 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@subir79

Thanks a lot!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/08 4:26 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
Hi all,

I still have not received any Bescheiningung from BAMF, and it's been now 9 days :-(. According to all the people that have written here, it only took about 6 days for them.

Has anybody taken the test in Baden-Württemberg?? or does anyone of you know of any? Please share your experience with us, as to how long it takes to receive the result and the Bescheinigung?

Thanks a lot in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/08 12:33 AM as a reply to multi kulti.
Hi!!

I took the exam last week, in Hessen (Ruesselsheim) and the lady in charge told us also the results will be ready in between 6-8 weeks, I was shocked too when she said so, since it is the only paper left I need for the citizenship. But I submitted all papers on April so I guess I'm used to wait already emoticon

But it's good to know some people received results after one week, that gives me hope! emoticon

cheers!
Javier
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/08 11:41 AM as a reply to multi kulti.
6 months and still waiting for a reply for the einbuergerung???? that's kind of long isn't it??? I don't think it would take that long normally!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/08 6:01 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@javier
thanks for sharing your experience. when exactly did you take the test?

keep us updated if you hear something,... I'll do the same!

others' experiences are also highly welcomed!

regards to everyone
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/3/08 7:37 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
hi,

i just wanted to say that i received my test resukts today, exactly two weeks (minus one day) after i took the test.

needless to say, i got 33/33, as everyone would expect to get.

thanks for your help, and best of luck to those taking the test ;-).

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/11 8:17 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
I'm writing for the first time too but what I do miss after reading most messages and replies is the exact time when the einburgerungtest results are out.Most people say after one week,or two weeks and others after 4-6 weeks.I really don't get it.

I wrote the test on the June 23,2011 and till date no result have I got.Just want to know how long specifically does it take? thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/11 12:25 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
@rawbiru, you could have asked the time when you finished your papers, it is normally 2 weeks but you normally can call the VHS where you did your exam to inquire for it. Just be patient, sometimes things take time but work out fine.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/11 5:30 PM as a reply to multi kulti.
In my case the results were there after 4 weeks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18