Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

University de-registration (exmatrikulation)

Toggle
Hello,

I am from India.I am studying in TUM.I was failed my exam in 3rd time and TUM made me de-registration (exmatrikulation) at this semester.My visa will expire end of December.Please give me some advice what will i do now?

Thanks for you co operation and help!

Raju
0 (0 Votes)

Re: University de-registration (exmatrikulation)
Answer
10/31/11 12:33 PM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
You can try and get an admission in FH and transfer you existing credits there. This is atleast what German students do.
Act fast since time is critical in your case!
Rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/11 12:20 PM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.FH people said next semester will start on march and it possible for next semester not in this semester bcz it already close?What should i do now?Can i get visa extension if i show them admission letter of summer 2012 from FH.Please give me some advice.

Thank you,

Raju
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/11 2:55 AM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
@rajudev

may I ask why you failed 3rd time? TU Munich is one of the best Universities in Germany and you should have exceptional grades to secure admission at TUM. May be you are also from AP, with fake certificates and just came to Germany to work in Pizzeria?

Go back to India please.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/11 11:28 AM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
@mishra

go easy on the guy...the exams are also tough in TU's.

@Raju

You just have to take a chance with the visa for the next semester. Did u see if you can get a language visa? Better use the time to brush up your german language.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/11 11:45 AM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
You might have a chance of getting a temporary visa for three months.Try to get this, so that you have more time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/11 1:54 PM as a reply to Raju Shinha.
sorry to know it!
Is it so simple to get an admission?
Which semester you were running? I recommend if you are in the beginning try to find a suitable course you are able to finish. Dont get any admission just for the sake of visa!
You may try to extend your visa using the current TUM bescheinigung! And try what Hr. Raj said (i.e. Language admission).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott