Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Passport Endorsement after Marriage and before Visa Application

Toggle
Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the rather pleasant warm weather over the weekend.
I am sorry to bother you people again but just had a question related to endorsement on the passports after marriage.
Is there a possibility to get an endorsement on the passports of the couple after their marriage (some kind of stamp on one of the passport pages) confirming that they are married to each other.
I do not want my wife to get her name changed in the passport immediately after marriage but rather apply with her current passport itself (I would get the name changed here in Munich once she is here), but is anyone aware of such passport endorsement option which would then help as proof that the couple are married to each other which would also then help speed up the visa process (would perhaps help convince the beamter in the ausländerbehörde here that the marriage has indeed taken place and that all verification process can be avoided).
It would be very kind if someone could provide the necessary information on this matter.

Thanking you all in advance for your time and help.

Regards,
Monty
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Passport Endorsement after Marriage and before Visa Application
Answer
8/3/08 12:14 AM as a reply to Monty Narula.
Dont waste money trying to endorse. It doesnt matter to the the consulate. Either they do the verification or they dont. All depends on the luck. Comvincing them with other formalities are loads of bullocks.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott