Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
MBA
Answer
2/20/06 4:43 PM
Dear All
I am looking for an MBA program in Germany which does not cost more than 14000 Euro. Does anyone know of an MBA program like that? Is there a link of all MBA programs given in Germany?
Thanks for all.
zash
0 (0 Votes)

Re: MBA
Answer
2/20/06 5:07 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
http://www.b-school-net.de/
http://www.mba-info.de/
http://www.campus-germany.de
http://www.studienwahl.de

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/06 6:25 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hello,
I am also planning to do an MBA. I am looking for a part time MBA without affecting my job.
Do anyone have some info on part time MBA courses in Germany? Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/06 10:09 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
@zash, @magi

If you are looking for Part-time kind of MBA, search for Executive MBA. This MBA is specially for working people.

I am infact also doing some searches before i finalise myself. I have found one from GISMA from Hannover. But the cost is preety high. Its around 50K for approx 2 years.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 12:26 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
I found Leipzig business school very interesting...fee is low comparatively..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 11:03 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
@Pramod
Could you please send me a link
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 11:57 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
@magi
if only you could have seen through the links i provided in this topic.

www.hhl.de

More spoon feeding no one can do!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 12:21 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
FOM (www.fom.de) provides MBA courses as well. The costs are around 11k€. The classes are mostly every second Friday and Saturday. Lecturing is mostly in English.
They offer MBA courses in 8 German main cities, therefore, it's easy to continue your study even if you have to relocate to another city. Of course, you have to arrange that.

In the price above, the cost for the books are not included. However, you can always fetch yourself cheap books form www.firstandsecond.com (I assume it is a well known link to our Indian friends). :-)
The books are very cheap. The shippment costs is about 20€ for each book and they will never send several books in the sam package. :-)
the books are made from cheap paper which smells a mile away. :-)

Good luck with your MBA-search!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 12:42 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hello,

The part-time MBA from SIMT(Stuttgart Institute of Management and Technology) is also pretty good. And the fees for it is 26K euros excluding the cost of books.
You can have more info at www.uni-simt.de

rgds
hermoine
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/06 2:36 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi all,
thanks a lot for all your info.

@Jammin
Is the FOM MBA recognized in germany and internationally? can one do a Phd after a MBA from a fachhochschule and not university?
thanks
zash
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/06 4:47 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
@zash

Before decideing to join an MBA program in Germany check what does FIBAA think of the MBA offered schools in Germany accredited by it. You can obtain the information at http://www.fibaa.de/ger/master.htm and there will find iut the FOM's MBA is recognised in Germany.
I can't ascertain that it's internationally recognised. But I furnish the following facts:
first, FOM is co-oparating with Pfeiffer University Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
second, I remember a candidat asking the same question and he received a possitive reply.

From my point of view, the issue is what will one achieve with his MBA. This what counts when you go abroad.

You can put your questions directly ti FOM. Just visit their Web site and do some clicking/dialling emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/06 1:49 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hello again,
Do you guys know if an MBA from a Fachhochschule is seen equal to an MBA from Uni? I looked to the web and I found that some Fachhochschulen are among the top MBAs, but I hear in Germany that FH is seen lower than Uni, but some people said that this is not applicable in the case of MBA. Any experience in that?
Thanks.
zash
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/06 5:20 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Anyone has experience to answer my previous question guys?
thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/5/06 6:56 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi zash,

an MBA is an MBA. It doesn't matter by which institute it's offered as long as it is accredited by FIBAA.

By the way, MBA is a field of itself. That is, if you got the MBA degree and you want to develop in the course of your major, let's say it's computer science and you got a B.Sc., you can't skip the M.Sc. and head for getting a Ph.D. degree. You will have to obtain the M.Sc. anyway.

If you wanna a well recognized MBA, then I recommend you Harvards MBA. I was told their fees are about 40k$. But it could be more than that.
By getting their MBA degree you well definitely get the position as CIO or one of the CEO's advisors in firms you can just dream of them right now. :-)
O course, that's possible under the conditions you aren't by any chance a coloured (like I'm happen to be :-)) or a female.
Those positions are for white guys only. That's what I've found out. :-(
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/5/06 7:43 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
"I found that some Fachhochschulen are among the top MBAs, but I hear in Germany that FH is seen lower than Uni, but some people said that this is not applicable"

Well, in theory there is no difference between a M.Sc degree of Uni and Fachhochschule but in practice you deal with recruiters and managers who are grown up in this funny Uni - Fachhochschule system and they still value an Uni M.Sc degree more than Fachhochschule M.Sc. degree.

I would go for an Uni degree, If I were planning a career in Germany. Uni graduates are normally offered more salary than a Fachhochschule graduate in some traditional German companies.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/06 5:55 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi again,
thanks guys for your answers.
So until now many people have said that an MBA from a Fachhochschule is the same as an MBA from Uni. Especially in the MBA program, there is no difference between those 2, on the contrary, it seems from FH offer better MBAs as Uni.
@Jammin: Why do you think FIBAA has to accredit the MBA program. There are other institutions who also accredit the MBA programs (acquin for example). So do you really think that only the MBA accredited by FIBAA is "recognized"?

Anyone is welcome to share his experience.
Thanks in advance!
Zash
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: MBA
Answer
1/24/14 8:09 AM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
My dear Mr. raj above have replied well with links. yu may opt for ESMT - Master of Business Administration program also that is spanned for one-year. It is a full-time MBA program focused upon international management. WHU, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management and Hochschule Bremen are other good options to have a look upon.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott