Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

internet + landline phone

Toggle
internet + landline phone
Answer
9/14/05 11:58 AM
hello,
I wish to know the cheapest service provider for DSL flatrate with phone connectiong. I found 1und1 offereing 22 euros with flat and dsl telephone but i need to have Telkom connection for which i have to pay min of 16 euros per month. so altogether i have to pay a rent of 38 euros for phone an internet. can u pleae tell me if there is other option which is cheaper than this one or other possibility to have such a connection..
Thanks in adv.,
Regards,
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: internet + landline phone
Answer
9/14/05 12:27 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hi Kumar,
you could opt VoIP service. From this line you could call for very cheap price all over, (even for free if the other person also have the the service from this same provider, no matter where the other user is). I am using this service and am really satisfied.
simply contact info@adithyacomm.com, they will guide you further.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/05 2:05 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hello Just indian,
thanks for your reply. is it possible to take this voip without telekom connection. who will provide this connection. could you please explain me in detail how r u using this service with out german telekom.. how much r u paying as rental and bill
how did u approach..
I have mailed to email id which u have given but would be very thankful if u can share ur experience..
Regards,
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/05 2:22 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Skyp and Vonage are 2 leading VoIP providers. I use SkyP and it has got a good sound quality. Rates are also very competitive which is around 12 cents ro India.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/05 5:14 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@Satish
well, this will be good for you when you have cable internet. You can check if you have cable internet service in your area. if not you have to bear telephone line inorder to order internet from any provider like 1und1.
Anyways, my provider is 1und1 and I subscribed with the voip provider I mentioned above, for my calling and you will get an adapter from them which costs ~65Euros and you simply connect your telephone to this adapter and you can use this for all your calls.
I also have a connection from the same provider in India at my parents place (you need internet connection) and calling home for me is compltely free. i pay only monthly subscription charge of 5Euros per connection. And they can call me and others in US for local price.
Even calling directly from this phone to India is cheap and good quality. I pay around 12.5cts/min. Its cheaper if you call metropolitan cities. But important is you pay exactly for what you talk!
The quality and service is really good as its an emerging firm and I am really happy with that service. Try it out, you will not regret.

If there is anything else i can share regarding this subject which would be helpful to others, i would gladly do that..please ask.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/05 7:19 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@crazysatish

Check this out!!

http://www.versatel.de/index.php?id=1314

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/05 10:08 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hi Guys,

Basically there is really no Best DSL/ Internet Offer that applies to whole of Germany.

There are regional Offers in every corner, for Example in Freiburg internet is offered on Cable and the whole cost drops down, since there is no phone connection at all required. But in that case
VOIP Serves the whole purpose of Telephony.

Sudeep Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/05 12:07 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hi sudeep,
Thanks for your info. well i am staying in freiburg. could you please tell me who is offereing cable internet and what is the address. how much does it cost and for how long is the contract. could you please reply me with all the details..
I thank all others who has replied with your valuable info.
Thanks
Regards,
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/05 5:18 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Go in for ALICE !!! 21,90 for DSl + land line. if u do apply before 30 sep u dont have to pay for te gadgets that cost 150 odd. Negative point is that the wartezeit is about 4 weeks !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/05 2:42 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@GCK2005
Regarding Alice dsl+phone!!!
Can we use call by call numbers & calling cards? Any problem? Normally I don't use phone,phone by calling cards. Any disadvantage with alice over t-kom.

regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/05 5:31 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
U will not want to use a calling card as its moreexpensive than the ALICE !!but should u decide to I guess it shold not be a pblm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/05 1:47 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
HI..you said DSL+landline... which landline is this? is this ISDN? who is the provider..TCOM or Alice?? I mean would i need to keep line from TCOM as well?

One more question about ordering online. Is it considered ordered and final after placing online order? I mean if you have not yet signed the contract....? Is it possible to quit the deal before actually signing the contract on paper...? when you have only placed the order online..?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/05 2:26 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@GCK2005
If i get 'Alice Super 2000 flat' now, i will have to pay €21.90 or €37.90(as in product price list) & this will include line+dsl connection+internet charges?
I think using scratch card will be no problem but call-by-call will not be possible. I use scratch cards because their price is absolute but with direct phone you end up paying extra tax with total bill.
I con't see price list for india/pakistan,what are rates for india,pakistan & UK.

regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/05 3:58 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@dilbir,

You can use landline(festnetz) using predialing codes(for eg 010710091.... or 010810092... etc etc) & its cheaper compared to prepaid tel card. link is http://www.teltarif.de/festnetz/tarifrechner.html

cheers..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18