Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Blue Card Unlimited Contract

Toggle
Blue Card Unlimited Contract
Answer
8/26/17 12:31 PM
Hello Friends,
I need your suggestions regarding Blue card process for Germany. 
I got the unlimited contract offer from very small German based company. It has less than 50 employees and they have very limited clients. 
Just want to check below points. 
If the company terminate my contract during 6 months of the probation period, Do I need to apply another blue card for new contract? 
How much time will I get to search job after termination? 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card Unlimited Contract
Answer
9/7/17 11:39 AM as a reply to Japjot Singh.
Does your employer name is mentioned on your current Residence Permit or Blue Card ? When I applied my Blue Card after initiall 2.5 Years of regular Aufenthaltstitle, I received it without any connection to any employer i.e. it is independent of any employer => one can change job without applying for work permit again. In general Blue Card is issued independent of the Employer, in this case there should not be any issues if you change your job in the first six months.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott