Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
hausfrau in frankfurt
Answer
4/16/09 6:53 PM
as obvious from the title,i am a bored stay at home mom in frankfurt and would love to hang out with other ladies for coffee or something.any one interested?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: hausfrau in frankfurt
Answer
4/17/09 1:47 AM as a reply to beyond wood.
Dear Hausfrau,

Its a forum of professional people, who are related with IT & Telecommunications. I request you pls put up your add in any other forum which is specially made for such purposes. Pls let this forum away from such things.......

Lot of thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 10:59 AM as a reply to beyond wood.
Dear Jalal,

it is not your job to decide whose messages are welcome and whose are not!

The spouse of an IT Expert is more than important for all involved parts like family, employer, job and so on.

And one of the reasons that I created these forums is, that I wanted to help people from other countries to feel home in Germany.

Look at the title of this website - 'Global Family' - and think again!

Have a great day
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/17/09 3:48 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
@jalal

There is specially a forum in Trust7 called "GCs in your neighborhood" for this kind of stuffs. We not only discuss visa related problem but all general stuffs as well. Unless some one is spamming the forum, everyone are welcome to post their messages as Detlef informed you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/09 3:38 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
@beyond

...i am a bored stay at home mom.....would love to hang out with other ladies for coffee or something....

If you would just remove the word
ladies
from your message then Mr.Jalal would be more than happy to assist a lady in distress ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/09 11:46 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
I totlally agree with Mr.Detlef,
may be somebody in frankfurt can respond ..
we stay near Munich my wife will be more than happy for a coffee ..

have alot of fun ..
Matrix
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/09 3:42 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
thanks for the support people.i was a bit taken back from mr.jalal reaction but then i thought,who cares.lol.but it would be really nice if any other ladies would like to have a get together sometime.i saw another post where there was a gc wives club or something but i think its not very active.anyways thanks again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/09 7:52 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
@TS
Instead of sitting at home and wasting time on internet, go out with ur baby to some spielplatz and u will find lot of mother with their babies also and talk to them be social.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/09 10:51 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
wow some people should get a life.i guess the person who posted in the last is having a bad day.do i need to explain that in the parks you have about 5 percent chance that you will come across a english speaker?and i have tried that.and what about in the middle of december.how many moms are out there out in the park with their kids when its snowing.no thanks to your suggestionemoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/09 12:14 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
Why people always do the things in which they are comfortable with?
Learn german and spit out either its wrong or right noone cares here.
meet them now in summer and invite them at home in december.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/09 12:25 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
Hi,

I am doing this now for almost 10 years and I am still wondering how people can create a complete biography of a person just because of 1 message postet in our forum!

Isn't it possible just to accept that there is someone in Frankfurt who wants to meet some people in a similar position who is also living in or around Frankfurt?

Why do you (deathink) think, that beyond is sitting at home, is not learning German, has not tried to meet Germans?

Why can't you just accept that somebody wants to use our 'GC's in your neighbourhood' forum to look for a GC in her/his neighbourhood?

I wish I would have so much time!

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/09 4:20 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
OMG detlef.you are spot on.i cant thank you enough.totally agree with you.i wonder too that why do people suddenly become so hyper just because somebody asked something.but again i think they are having issues of their own that they cant deal with.anyways so far nothing soild has come out of here.but if some stay at home mom or infact any lady is interested in expanding their social circle,then do let me know.

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/09 7:00 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
beyond thanks detlef for what? see how people get excited and happy if someone support them to let remain in their comfort level.

anyhow do what u want noone cares, only talk indians and only in english and do the same what ur doing till now.

( if u r also doing opposite to my second paragraph then ignore it ,if not then u have to work on the opposite of what i said).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/21/09 7:08 PM as a reply to beyond wood.
@deathinc

i think you should cool down a bit. The more you write in this particular thread, the more incoherent you sound.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/09 2:27 AM as a reply to beyond wood.
to beyond:
Hi ,

Here you go! This sounds interesting. We could meet in the evenings if you want for a coffee or an icecream.
I work in Frankfurt.
Mail me at mrs.padmajasriram@gmail.com

Paddy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/09 11:53 AM as a reply to beyond wood.
nice thread emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18