Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Can I work as a freelancer with NE?

Toggle
Can I work as a freelancer with NE?
Answer
10/6/05 1:10 PM
Hello Friends,

I am in germany since 2000 Dec, I have already applied for NE in September. Ausländeramt told me to come in November to get NE.My GC ends in 30th Nov 05.
Is there any body who got NE from Wiesbaden ausländeramt, if so Please let me know how long it took to get NE.
Can I do Frelancing(Selbstading) with NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Can I work as a freelancer with NE?
Answer
10/6/05 1:52 PM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
"Is there any body who got NE from Wiesbaden ausländeramt, if so Please let me know how long it took to get NE", on GC basis, no idea, on another basis, I know of some but this won't be of importance, will it?

"Can I do Frelancing(Selbstading) with NE?", yes, you just have to get all the things right with Finanzamt and all.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 2:07 PM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
Hello Nobody,

Thanks for your reply.
I guess you are from Mainz, did you get your NE from Wiesbaden ausländeramt? If so how long did it take to process NE?

Thanks & regards
gj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 9:41 PM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
@jgsupl

I'm not from Mainz, I *was* from Mainz but moved to Berlin a year ago, and it looks like Imma be moving again to München soon.

And if I was from Mainz, I don't see why I should have had it from Wiesbaden, as it's another city and a completely other State (RLP for Mainz and Hessen for Wiesbaden).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 1:07 AM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
For example "Mainz Kastel" is Wiesbaden ;) even its name includes the word 'Mainz'.

http://www.wiesbaden.de/leben_wi/stadtteile/kastel.php
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 3:25 AM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
@pwehrli

Mainz-Kastel is not Wiesbaden, but is in Hessen (even though you have to do all the things in Wiesbaden when you're in MK) but they keep fighting for it because Mainz still considers it as part of Mainz, thus the taxes should go to Mainz, but Wiesbaden considers it as his because it is on the other side of the Rhein and thus in the Kreisverwaltung Wiesbaden.
It's all about the money :-)

I lived in Mainz-Kastel for a couple of months when i was unemployed the first time, good place to be.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 11:32 AM as a reply to jgsupl jk.
"Kreisverwaltung" emoticon that is the magic word.
Mainz-Kastel is Wiesbaden, at least for now.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott