Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Driving License learning material

Toggle
Driving License learning material
Answer
4/13/08 1:42 PM
Hi,
I would like to buy Driving License B Class test materials - Testbogen and Lehrbuch - in english. Is anybody having the newer version or can you write me where I can buy it.

Thanks,

Rajan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Driving License learning material
Answer
6/12/08 2:29 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
hi..

've got one (bought in jan 2008) including d newly inserted tunnel questions.

if u r still lookin 4 one plz lemme know.

regards
deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 3:34 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
Sometimes, I keep asking myself why all the people requesting for driving license materials always ask to have them in English, nobody thought about doing it in German?

I checked once the English and the French versions (I speak both fluently, the second being my mother tongue) and I found them to be like some kinda computer-translated questions, so poorly made that I was glad I did mine in German.

Nothing personal, was just asking.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 5:58 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
I am also looking for Driving License learning material.. Dose any one have it ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 6:25 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
@NoBody,

Not everyone is comfortable doing an exam in German.
I think the cost for theory prüfung is almost 100 Euros + TÜV gebühr. Margin of error is also very less to pass the exam. When you are investing so much why would anyone take the risk to doing it in german just to prove they know the language. But i think you have to agree that even the german exam is twisty and can be misunderstood.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/08 7:12 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
hi..

if anyone is interested in driving license material (jan 2008 wid newly inserted tunnel questions) in english, plz contact me at desires33@gmail.com.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/08 2:45 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
in fact, I have to read the original german test to enable me to understand correctly what the questions and answers mean.
however take it in english, was certainly easier, one doesn't need to remember a lot of stupid questions.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/08 7:30 PM as a reply to rajan rajan.
Hello,

I have latest driving test papers (color) in pdf form. Any one interested, please mail to you ids hereshaik@googlemail.com.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/09 3:41 AM as a reply to rajan rajan.
Hello all,

I am presently looking for german driving license learning material (both book and question papers) in English. If any of you wish to sell material printed after feb 2008, please contact me at the email ID: badhrin@yahoo.com

Greetings,
Badhri
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3