Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

new prcess for spouse visa !! help

Toggle
new prcess for spouse visa !! help
Answer
10/9/05 11:13 AM
HI
yesterday i got a letter from local ABH a letter for my wifes souse visa.

The letter is confusing

It says i need to pay 200 euros in germany for legalization of my marriage.
They asked me to submit orginal marriage vertificate with my photos of my marriage and it will take 6 weeks.

untill now i heard verification is done in INDIA but in my case they asked to submit all documents in germany. letter says chennai embassy wants local ABH to verify documents.

1, Has any one gone through this process.
2, why should i submit orginal marriage certificate and marriage pictures in germany.does german lawyer will invistigate.
3, why 200 euros they collecting from here.

After reading this letter different people says different things
case 1. some say documents will be collected here in germany and later send to chennai for verification
case 2. some say verification will be done in germany by a lawywer.

By each day i am hearing new news .Can some one comment plese.

regards,pac
0 (0 Votes)

Re: new prcess for spouse visa !! help
Answer
10/10/05 2:32 AM as a reply to Du Pac.
few weeks back, one of my friends had the same experience.
he and his wife were interviewd respectively by ABH and local german embassy. They were given 50 questions to answer. questions were related to - when they meet for the first time, how they got married, what are the hobbies of the other, what is the height, weight etc of the other.

In this way, he was investigated, tested, verified and examined before his wife was issued a visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/05 11:54 AM as a reply to Du Pac.
@ DuPac:

Why unwanted worry? Just submit the papers and wait patiently. I dont really understand why you get upset that the officials demand to see the original marriage certificate. Do you have anything to hide? No, isnt it? So just pay them a visit and show them the papers. I hope you have the wedding photos too!

I hope you have already read that if an investigation is demanded you´ll have to bear the expenses, which may come to anything between 200-250 Euro. Does it make a difference whether you pay or your wife does??

Best of luck.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/05 1:48 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
Today i was at ABH , They wanted orginals should be submitted in germany and then they send it to india and then invistigation starts in INDIA.

I explained her situation , I told sending orginals to germany then to chennai is funny ,as it will kill at least 3 weeks , So she finally agreed my wife to go to chennai and submit the documents.

Fred ....Worst case scnerios all know what to do.If we keep quite they will make u run.

It makes a big difeerence if my wife pays or i pay , if i pay from here money and documents have to go back to chennai which will take 2 weeks for sure ...So better we could avoid this time. Hope u understand.

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18