Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

I am going home...

Toggle
I am going home...
Answer
11/3/05 1:31 PM
For those who are interested for all my storry.
I am verry seeck and totaly out of control.
Today it is confirmed that ex Employer is categorical and want me so fort out of DE and he do not acceped any negotiations at all.
Unfortenately because I do not have any money more and 2 Months I am living in hell and he did not want to sign normal Kündigung so I am forced to live Germany.I have more 2 weeks.
I am living next Saurday for good.
I have fight 2 Months in all this but I do not have any more time and visum and Arbeitslosinggeld and money...
Nothing good.
I will wrote more as soon as I will be back in home.
Thank you for all your support and I wish you all best.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I am going home...
Answer
11/3/05 1:38 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Sad that you have to go Max, was good having you around here. But there's for you nothing more to fight for, we can't ask you to.
I thought that you already got the normal Kündigung thing settled, wasn't that the caseß

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/3/05 7:54 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Okay,

my final message in this case!

Everything is true, Max is in a bad situation. He was a bit stupid (sorry Max) and his former employer is ... I can not say, because then I get into legal trouble.

But he has 2 good lawyers, one for 'Arbeitsrecht' and our VPMK lawyer for 'Ausländerrecht'. The 2 lawyers communicate and there are good chances, that tey can help Max. I can not say to much, because I do not have the right to do so.

On the other hand, Max has no money, his wife is sick and he has 2 children, so he needs our help. Even if he will get unemployment benifits sometimes, I do not know if it will be next week or next month, at the moment he needs money.

So I suggest, that you - MAX - publish your mail address here and if somebody will send you some money, he can mail you and ask for your bank account.

I will send you 50 Euro as soon as I know your account data.

If some others will do the same, you can buy food and what you need, to overcome the bad times you are in.

The visa is valid some more days, enough time to get an extension by the alien office.

So Max, keep cool, post your mail address and wait for the help of the trust7 community!

Good luck
Detlef

P.S.: I will post this message under the other topic, too.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/3/05 8:47 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Detlef

I do respect your nobel intensions of helping max out with your 50 €, but I find this solution rather impractical. T7 hast around 3000 members and if everyone starts sending 10-50€ then it would mount up to a huge sum.

How about we send the money to you and you decide how much max needs and in case of overflow you return back the money proportionally to the senders?

For Example:

100 donators sending 50 € each = 5000 €

max's requirement = 3000 €
--------------------------------------
overflow = 2000 €

amount to be returned (2000/100) = 20 €
to each donator

Moreover to join you in this nobel cause I have taken the liberty to transfer 50€ to your following account, I hope you dont mind.

Deutsche Bank: BLZ 10070024
Kontonummer: 4003430
Kontoinhaber: netWalk / Detlef von Hellfeld
IBAN: DE75100700240400343000
BIC/SWIFT-Code: DEUTDEDBBER
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/3/05 9:01 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Detlef

Is this the right 'Konto' number?
I will send my 50, when it is.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/3/05 10:18 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Akshay, Mottor, others,

well, honestly I am not happy with this solution. This is a business account and I have to explain each income to the tax office, even 10 years later. But ALRIGHT, maybe it is the fastest way and yes, this account number is right.

So go ahead everybody and send some money to Max and Akshay, do not be afraid that there will be to much money...

I am quite old and i have my experiences with other human beeings ;-) I do not expect much money for Max. Nevertheless, each Euro counts and you have the chance to surprise me!

And MAX!!!! You are not in the position to be to proud to take the money!!! Your wife needs it, your children need it and your trust7 family members want you to take it!!

So send me your account details and accept the help of your friends! I do not accept any 'Widerrede' 'contradiction'.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/05 12:07 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Detlef
50 on the way. Help to Max
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/05 1:01 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi friends,

please use only this topic for your next answers and messages, that we can follow easier.

Okay, I just talked to Max and I think I could cool him down a bit. He promised to stay in Germany and he is happy about the many warm messages and about your help.

He will send me his bank account per mail and then I will advice some money right now.

I send him 50 € by myself and I know that some of you already send some money to my account and some of you will do it on Monday. Please tell me again that you already send money and how much or that you will send some and how much, and then I count everything together and send the whole amount right now.

Otherwise it would last til the money is on my account and than I send it to Max's account and the weekend... you know waht I mean :-)

I can afford to send the money before I got it, but I need to know how much it will be.

Please go ahead and tell me.

I am proud of you!!! We are a real - virtual family :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/05 1:07 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
I can send 50€ by online tranfer today to your account. I am not sure whether you will get it today itself. But I can do it anyway.

Regards

Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/05 1:17 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Alex,

thanks for the suggestion of the subjet of the transfer, I forgot it.

Just write 'Hilfe für Max'

This would help me to remember everything if I have to explain it to the tax office in case of a control in some years.

Have a nice weekend
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/05 1:28 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Detlef,

I have transferred 50 Euros to your account. I hope you will get it by tomorrow.

Hi Max,

Personally, I would like to see you in Germany. As being a head of the family, dont fight only for yourself but for future of your children and wife. Don't let you family be your weakness but think of it as your strength.

Fight back.... for your children, for your wife, for your family.

Fight back.... for your respect, for your right, for the good and to defeat evil.

Regards,

If you are Java developer, let me know. May be I can help you. Post your email id, so that I can post you details.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/05 3:34 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Max,

My 50 Euro is on the way to Detlef´s A/c.

Cheers!
Fred.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/05 5:35 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
My 50 Euro is too on the way to Detlef´s A/c.
-metro
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18