Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Need Help Friends

Toggle
Need Help Friends
Answer
9/11/07 4:43 PM
I have got Permanent Residence Visa in August and I was asked to attend an Interview to apply for German passport. I dont know what they will ask during the interview and I have only 1 week left inorder to prepare for that interview. If anybody attended that interview before, could you please provide me some tips and information.

Thanks and regards
percy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need Help Friends
Answer
9/11/07 6:15 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
http://www.zdeutsch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=524&Itemid=143#AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/07 12:06 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Thank you for the reply.
That link was very good, where it has lot of German Language excercises. But it dont have any specefic questions and answers that will be asked during the interview?

Thanks and Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/07 12:08 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
@Vimalpercy

I have gone through this interview last month. They sent me few pages about "Freiheitliche Demokratische Grundordnung" and asked me to prepare this material (not by-hearting rather understanding the meaning of it). Here is the link which provides good information about Freiheitliche Demokratische Grundordnung :

http://lexikon.meyers.de/meyers/Grundgesetz%C2%A0%E2%80%93_Der_Gesetzestext

Goodluck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/07 3:18 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Thank you so much for the link you provided.
I will study and try to understand the information provided in that documentation.

Regarding Interview: Do they conducted any speceific tests to test your German Language, specific questions etc?
My german language is skill is not good, very basic i should say, but I have managed to complete B1 Integeration course and lack of exposure to German Language means i just learnt german but not able to excersice it to enhance the skill. So i am really nervous about the interview.
Thanks in advance for your valuable information about the procedures during the interview.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/07 5:05 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Honestly speaking, I do want want to be a citizen of a country when I am not able to speak their language properly.

Everytime I call ausländerbehörde or similar institutions I give them a hard time asking challenging questions to chase them if I feel that they do not want to do their job properly or trying to get rid of me. It simply makes me happy and brings only positive improvement like self confidence making such officers get so confused that themselves end up making mistakes talking to me.

It is not time to be afraid, but to learn the language properly and live here the way it should be that people(mostly majority of natives) can not be able to manipulate yourself and your family.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/07 7:19 PM as a reply to VImal raj.
Thanks for the reply and advise pwehrli.
You are right that one should not want to be a citizen without knowing the language of that country. It is comic if i say i am a German but i dont know Deutsch. But I am taking all the steps to enhance my german, learnt very hard to complete the B1 course but lack of friends to communicate daily let me down badly.But still i am trying to talk with Chat Friends, people in Bus and Train etc, but I find it is not enough inorder to be able to understand and speak in a Govermnent Office who speak standard German.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott