Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German-Canada passport

Toggle
German-Canada passport
Answer
6/13/09 10:00 PM
I have a german passport but i wanna know,what is the procedure if u wanna have canadian passport.Definitely,i have seen people who have german-canadian passport but i want to know the WAY!!!
All helps will be wonderful.u can send email on
mushahidabbas@yahoo.com

Hugs
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German-Canada passport
Answer
6/14/09 1:33 AM as a reply to arshad gujjar.
The way is that your parents have these nationalities.. so at the time of your birth, you inherit both automatically.. the other way is the people got their dual citizenship before the year 2000.. as the German Citizenship law was changed in that year, avoiding dual citizenship for non-EU nationals..

I know a baby who is at the same time German, Canadian and American.. Father German-Canadian Mother American..

It is definitely possible.. but not if you naturalize yourself.. it is only possible if you "inherit" the citizenships..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German-Canada passport-dual passport
Answer
6/14/09 3:16 AM as a reply to arshad gujjar.
Recently i got german passport but they did not take my old passport. does anybody know the way where/how to give your old passport (nationality)? is it allow to keep both pasport?
i need your feed back
thanks
ouni
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/09 2:42 PM as a reply to arshad gujjar.
but i met a person in toronto,he was german (in origin) but he was doing a job which led him some times to usa or some times in toronto and he said to german government that i need canadian passport because your passport creates a lot of problem before entry..and german government has agreed on his dual passport....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/09 2:20 PM as a reply to arshad gujjar.
@Amitumi

I had asked the same question myself and went to our embassy. They said that we can still keep our old passports with us but are not valid as real passports. If you are an Indian nation then you need to apply for a special kind of passport (OCI) which acts as a lifelong visa to India.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott