Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job canceled during probation with BLUE CARD (1 month already)

Hi Experts,
i really need your help. I finished master here in Germany and have been working for a company as a full time employee for 4 months already. I have still 2 months to finisht the Probezeit (probation) Last month I applied for EU blue card and I got it, but I am afraid that if I get fired before my probation finish, my blue card will get canceled and I will have to leave the country, without having a time period to search for a new job.Is that right? I mean so, because my Chef can tell me anytime that I am fired, and I will not be able to find a new job for 1 week or so...

Normally, after I finished my master, I should have 18 months to search for a job. But now that I did the blue card and let's say I get fired during this probation (normally with short notice) what can happen to my blue card. If I go to ABH, will they give me some time to search for a new job or its just canceled and I have to leave the country?

Please let me know, because I have been stressing a lot for this issue...

Thank you! Any help is appreciated...
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Job canceled during probation with BLUE CARD (1 month already)
Antwort
19.08.17 23:34 als Antwort auf nigaman urushawa.
Any opinion on this please?? emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18