Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Information on time required for Depended Visum

Toggle
Dear All,

My wfie had applied for depended visa in the month of June at German Consulate, Mumbai. The Auslandersamt checked my orignal documents in the first week of July. They told me to pay 200€ since they have to verify the marriage certificate. I have already paid the money.

The officer at Auslanderamt told me that they will sent the document to Berlin consulate and then to Mumbai consulate. The Mumbai consulate will sent it back to Berlin. The process will take 3 to 6 month emoticon

1. What is the new depended visa law ?

2. Has any one of you have recently (Jan 2006) brought your wife to Germany. What were your experiences ?

3. Any other information on Depended visa processing will be helpful for me..

Awaiting to know your experiences,

Regards,

Lustig
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Information on time required for Depended Visum
Answer
7/27/06 7:57 PM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
>>1. What is the new depended visa law ?

I dont think there is any new law for this

>>2. Has any one of you have recently (Jan 2006) brought your wife to Germany. What were your experiences ?
Yes . My wife applied for visa in bombay consulate. Applied in 1st week of March and got visa in middle of June.

>>3. Any other information on Depended visa processing will be helpful for me..

These detectives will come to both of your houses for questioning. Wait for 2 weeks after they have finished their work and start calling the bombay consulate.

Patience is what you need. Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/06 2:26 AM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
Thank you, Raj for the information.

Lustig
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/06 6:05 PM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
@Raj

Raj, Dependent visa process for my wife has reached the marriage certificate verfication stage.

What actually German Consulate do with marriage certification verification stage ?

Can you tell what type of questions are asked by the detective people ?

Regards,

Lustig
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/06 7:35 PM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
>What actually German Consulate do with marriage >certification verification stage ?

Nothing. they wait for the report from the detective agency and forward it to office here in germany. then they issue a visa when they get the green signal from people in germany.

>Can you tell what type of questions are asked >by the detective people ?

Normal question like when, where and who attended the marriage. See marriage album etc. Nothing to worry about.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/06 8:22 PM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
Hi,

If you have the marriage Alum, would solve most of your problem. for example during the VISA interview its a good idea to carry marriage album (atlest 10-20 photos)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/06 11:47 PM as a reply to Sunil Survaiya.
Thank you Raj and Engineer for the information.

Regards,

Lustig
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3