Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

To All GCs,NEs,CZs. Boost your Perfomance.

Toggle
Hi All,
I would like to share with you all my success story in personal development. I was one of germany's early green card holder and spent 4.5 years
working in stuttgart for daimler. After getting the greencard and a nice job, I thought that was it all that I wanted. I was getting the
increment like anyone else would get every year. After some time I thought that was my limit and my performance. The language was not a barrier for me. I thought I could not move to a teamleads position as I thought I lacked leadership qualities. This had been a biggest dilemma for me to move ahead and utilise my fullest potential. I am sure many of you could be in this same situation right now. Or some would say I am happy with current performance. Meanwhile I had applied to canadian immig. and got my visa and a job as a consultant and moved here(2.5years now).

During that time I had the good fortune of getting to know so called "my mentors". Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar are among the the
favorites. From my mentors I have really learned something remarkable which I have not learnt in School, University or even at work.
One of the philosophy I've learned, let me share it with you all. "If you work hard on your job, you make a living. But if you worked hard on
yourself, you make a fortune". Once I heard that and started working on myself(attitudinal changes, self-esteem building, goals setting,etc).This really changed me as a person and I have found out that there is no limiting factor in me to achieve anything.
I have attached 3 videos of my mentors talking for a short time in the link below. Please watch these videos carefully and it will change your
life as well for the better. After attending seminars and getting audio books and reading books, I kept spending more into this area, because
they really changed me. Then I came to know about this success university, which started offering seminars and programs of my mentors. And I
have joined them. The foremost reason I joined is that I can spend very small portion of money to get these life changing materials. Now I hear
these audio programs when I travel from my work to home. They are truly phenomenal.
I have improved my leadership’s skills as well and became a teamlead. I even started teaching school students these achievement principles
during weekends.
So guys if you have been thinking of boosting your performance, don't limit yourself. Sky is the limit for our achievement. Once again watch
those videos and I would be able to answer any kind of question if you post. I believe in what I recommend to you all.Remember the business opportunity comes after your personal development.
http://www.successuniversity-info.com
Regards,
Kiri v
"Alte Esslinger"
0 (0 Votes)

Re: To All GCs,NEs,CZs. Boost your Perfomance.
Answer
12/20/07 1:16 PM as a reply to k vara.
Very nice of you to share your experience. Best slogan would be "Who Dares Win". Biggest drawback for majority of the people is that we have gone into the "comfort zone" from which it is difficult to come out and take risks. If we come out of this and take risks then most of us can achieve greater things in life.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 12:33 PM as a reply to k vara.
Which performance Herr "alter Esslinger"?

What may be good for the goose may not necessarily be good for the gander.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/07 5:25 PM as a reply to k vara.
Hi caligula,
I suggest you watch all those video clips I mentioned. I meant all your performances, including work,relationship,finance,etc.It works for EVERYONE. I would be happy to help on an individual basis too.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/07 7:40 PM as a reply to k vara.
btw esslinger111
How old r u ? and how much time it take to make changes in u?

btw here in germany the problem is language.Im not talking about the normal german language we speak .
Its the language of influence(how to use and respond,how to read the hidden meanings(thats easy for us when we use english or our mothertongue))to Influenece and dominate other germans.
That im lacking alot and im sure other here are also facing this problem neverthless they can speak german.

This is the only one part but for us the toughest part to get the leader quality in germany.

Anyone hav idea how to improve this part??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/07 6:17 PM as a reply to k vara.
Hi d.inc,
nice that you brought this here. btw, the age doesn't matter for you to achieve things.
In order anyone to improve things for themselves, they have to figure out the weakness in them first.In your case you have found out its the language of influence & persuation.or in otherwords its purely the way we "communicate".
I am sure that anyone can improve on this regardless of what they feel. acording to my mentor, when the WHY gets stronger,the HOW gets easier. (ie why you are not climbing).If you think its your deutsch, surely you can improve.may be you are not sure of the ways you could do that.
often it happens to be something else in ourselves which restrics us. Its us.( Question to you, if your current company is bought by an american company and they make the official language as english, would you become a team leader immly?. , if your answer is "no", then its not deutsch, which restricts you)
Once you find that out and set the goals, you won't believe the results. did you watch the videos, I have attached in the above link.
you have asked me, how long it took to change. I have found out and changed my self in a week time with the right material from my mentor.
I am willing to help you and find out the weakness and give practical feedback, which would make changes in you. send an email to me(its there on my link). I am helping many people to improve their current blockades and sure you will see the changes in a week time.
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/12/10 3:09 AM as a reply to k vara.
Hi Esslinger111,

The link is not working anymore. Could you please post a new link or anybody has these videos??

Thanks,
Mohan.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/10 8:04 PM as a reply to k vara.
@ esslinger111

Can you please give your email adress?

Thank you.....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124