Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Blue card application as a student (different case)

Hello everyone,

I am Student at German university and in my final semester. I have finished all exams and writing my final thesis and will end at October.
I have now got a Job in Germany and they have sent me a letter confirming the Job and salary details.

1. Currently i am in student Visa and would like to apply for Work permit (blue crad) since i have to send as soon as possible to get my contract. I cannot work more with student visa since i have used all 120 days of permit by doing an Internship
2. I cannot apply because i will finish my masters during October and Job begins from Novemebr emoticon
Is there any option to apply without Masters degree certificate?
3. Can i do with help of Bachelors certificate (Approved as comparable University degree to german university) or at any case i need Master degree since i am in student visa.

Thank you very much and I appreciate your help.

Rakesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18