Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Old and new PR card with updated Passport numbers for spouse visa

Hi
Iam swathi. I have applied for dependent spouse visa. My husband stays in Germany from past 7 years. He is a permanent resident there. Recently he came to india and got his passport renewed. As a result the Passport number also got changed. On his current PR card, old Passport number is printed. Then he went to visa office in Germany and applied for new PR card to get the new passport number updated on it. Meanwhile I wanted to apply for spouse visa for which pr card of husband is a mandatory document. Therefore my husband took a confirmation letter from the visa office in germany, which states that he already has PR but re applied for new card to get the new passport number updated on it. When i mailed visa officers regarding this,they asked me to get my husband's old Passport print and new passport print  along with old pr card copy and new pr application confirmation letter. I took all the papers and went to visa office. But the visa officer took only old pr copy ,confirmation letter of new pr and my husband's new passport copy. They did not take my husband's old Passport copy . And also there is no other document as proof with new passport number  other than the new Passport itself. Even in the confirmation letter new passport number is not mentioned. Will this create any problem while issuing the visa ? Please help me with the answer.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott