Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Loan for apartment in India from German Bank

Toggle
Loan for apartment in India from German Bank
loan baufinanzierung
Answer
8/11/17 4:26 PM
Hello,
I am Akshay and I work and reside in in Germnay since many years.
has anyone availed a loan for  buying a house or apartment in India  (Baufinanzierung Kredit) 

I contacted my bank  Sparkasse and they said they ain't provide a loan for a Wohnung in Ausland.

How about a personal loan?
Has anyone any experience  in this direction, please  share.

regards
Akshay
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Loan for apartment in India from German Bank
Answer
8/15/17 10:08 AM as a reply to Aki.
Aki:
Hello,
I am Akshay and I work and reside in in Germnay since many years.
has anyone availed a loan for  buying a house or apartment in India  (Baufinanzierung Kredit) 

I contacted my bank  Sparkasse and they said they ain't provide a loan for a Wohnung in Ausland.

How about a personal loan?
Has anyone any experience  in this direction, please  share.

regards
Akshay
Hi,

No Bank will give a home loan for a property outisde Germany. Offcourse depending on your income and schufa score you can request for a private credit, which is obviously expensive as compared to home loan. The reason being, in Banking community Home Loan is considered as a "positive loan" and everything else considered as "negative loan" i.e. mostly the worth of property increases with time, whereas cars, iphones HD TVs, furniture etc they depreciate to "zero" after some years.

I just did a quick search for you on check24.de and it seems Postbank is offering a 2.59% interest on a private loan for an amount of 100K euros payable in 84 months with an EMI of 1,300. euros per month.

But then you must consider the fact, that the taxes you must pay to transfer such an amount to India. I think it could cost you upto 15% of the total amount in worst case.

On a personal note, i will strongly recommend to avoid such financial adventures. Just focus on your job and the rest will definitely come to you sooner or later.

Regards, Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Loan for apartment in India from German Bank
Answer
8/15/17 4:37 PM as a reply to R V.
thank you Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK