Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

I'm OUT!!!!

Toggle
I'm OUT!!!!
Answer
8/12/05 5:01 PM
Hi all I just wanted to tell you that I am finally out!!! I am moving to Austria(Wien) and I must tell you that there the Ausländeramt (called MA20 in Austria) is very helpful and hapy to give a hand. Incredible but true...comeing from Germany you can hardly believe that something like this is possible. Maybe also becausxe my statu there will be KEY WORKFORCE but i would guess that they are nice with everyone... so I can tell you i had very good experiences. Thy help you, they give you beratung, take time to explain every litle thing, they even tell you how to apply so that your situation will be better there..incredible. Maybe you fonund in Germany some AAs where they are like that too but I am sore was not in Bayern... emoticon...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I'm OUT!!!!
Answer
8/12/05 6:32 PM as a reply to Valentin Chira.
Dude Man, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I knew you will do that.

The best for you over there in the south and I hope you invite us to your house in Vienna.

Let´s meet us for a toast before you go
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/12/05 6:37 PM as a reply to Valentin Chira.
Another brother gone... Sad to know you're going but glad to know you're finding your place there. Let us know how it goes for you and forget not to check the community once in a while, it will all make us happy.

Take care and so long.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/05 2:59 PM as a reply to Valentin Chira.
nice to hear about the pragmatism of the austrien authorities, do u know hoy to do to get a work permit in austria for a freelance job of 6 months?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott