Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

USB Data-Stick & Serious Problem

Toggle
USB Data-Stick & Serious Problem
Answer
5/18/08 3:34 PM
Hi dears,

I have a serious problem, very importent data of mine & the whole project was in USB-Data stick which is not working anymore.

Story was........ :
Yesterday i felt i got virus in my computer. I suddenly off my computer. Scand my computer with antivirus & there was one virus which was automatically deleted by my antivirus & even i formated my whole the computer and install XP again & all the softwares.

Now the problem is my Memory-Data stick(Hama 2Gemoticon was also in usb port, it is not working anymore and i have my whole the COMPANY-PROJECT in it and i can't open it emoticon , USB-Data stick also not working on other computers.

I checked my UBS ports, my other USB-Data sticks are working but the data stick on which my importent data was, not working anymore.

Pls suggest something i tried all, but noway............
0 (0 Votes)

Re: USB Data-Stick & Serious Problem
Answer
5/18/08 4:50 PM as a reply to a a.
Too late, but from today you must use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_configuration_management

Anyway, why don't you google a little bit? i.e. I found in about 10 Sec. this link:

http://www.filetransit.com/view.php?id=32563

but I've never used it.

Good luck,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18