Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Germany National Visa from Bangalore

Toggle
Germany National Visa from Bangalore
bangalore india family national
Answer
8/1/17 3:38 AM
Hello,
Recently I got a job offer from Germany Employer. So, I am planning to apply for work visa in Bangalore. I have few questions, which need experts help.
  1. After going through multiple anwers in forums, I believe first I need to book appointment for Visa consulate interview, then post approval I need to approach VFS. Is my assumption correct ?
  2. I am applying for visa along with my family. So I took appointment for Consulate interview for complete family. Is my family required for submitting the passport in VFS post interview/consulate approval ? Or can I submit on their behalf ? Where the biometrics are taken, in Consulate or in VFS ?
  3. Any idea what is the visa duration (Min & Max) when all family members apply for National Visa In India ?

Thanks,
Rakesh
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Germany National Visa from Bangalore
Answer
8/1/17 4:07 PM as a reply to Rakesh Gangasani.
Dear Rakesh,

Answers to your questions:
  1. After going through multiple anwers in forums, I believe first I need to book appointment for Visa consulate interview, then post approval I need to approach VFS. Is my assumption correct ?
Yes. You have to get appointment to the embassy for applying and then post approval, have to approach VFS for Visa stamping purpose.

1. I am applying for visa along with my family. So I took appointment for Consulate interview for complete family. Is my family required for submitting the passport in VFS post interview/consulate approval ? Or can I submit on their behalf ? Where the biometrics are taken, in Consulate or in VFS ?
You can submit on their behalf. Contact VFS. They have a specific format for authorizing you to submit and/ or collect passport on behalf of your family members. This format contains information about your family members and you including some government ID no (like AADHAAR) of you as a proof, and to be signed by your family member.

1. Any idea what is the visa duration (Min & Max) when all family members apply for National Visa In India ?
The standard duration is said to be 3 months. However, it varies depending on individual case.

Hope this helps
Regards
Senthilkumar
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7