Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

The UK Limited in Germany!

Toggle
The UK Limited in Germany!
Answer
3/21/05 3:24 PM
Hi *,

I am proud and happy to announce our newest service!

After 9 month of intensive research, many discussions with our lawyers and checking all possible competitors, trust7 now offers the foundation of English Limiteds with all necessary services and documents.

This is a chance for owners of 'Niederlassungserlaubnis' and for owners of visa with 'Erwerbstätigkeit erlaubt' and for owners of visa with 'Beschäftigung erlaubt', to run their own company in Germany.

Here you will find more information:
http://www.trust7.com/en/services/company_formation

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: The UK Limited in Germany!
Answer
3/21/05 3:53 PM as a reply to trust7.
The Limited has all the advantages of a GmbH (limited liability, tax advantages, image), but you do not need a special and expensive Lawyer (Notar) and 25.000 (twentyfivethousand) Euros for the foundation, like you would need for a 'GmbH'. Otherwise the European law guarantees the 'Freedom of Settlement' for all European companies in all European Countries, which means, that a Limited is equal to a GmbH.

The modern English economy allows everybody to found a company in England, regardless his nationality and it is not necessary to go to England personally.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 4:27 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hello Detlef,

I have few questions emoticon.

What is happening if I open company but company doesn't work for some time. Under "doesn't work" I mean there is no cashflow over company account so it only stands on paper.

Basically same question is for both countries emoticon.

What are fixed monthly payments if I have this kind of company?

How much cost to extend registered office registration in following years in UK?

How much cost secretary per year?

Is it possible to open company on wifes name (she never worked in Germany but she is here 4.5 year - like me)?

Can I register/transfer companies office on any location in Germany?

I am asking this because before some time I started to think in this direction but now when you offer this service because of everything what you did and doing I will do that over Trust7.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 4:55 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Dracus,

you wrote:
What is happening if I open company but company doesn't work for some time. Under "doesn't work" I mean there is no cashflow over company account so it only stands on paper.

- If the Limited only works in Germany, you can declare this in UK once and you do not have to declare or pay taxes inUK.

- In Germany you have the same duties and taxes as any other German company. If you have just small incomes from time to time, you do not have to pay much tax and of course, this is possible. If you operate from UK and you only run a representative office in Germany, you do not have to pay the high German taxes.

You wrote:
Basically same question is for both countries .

What are fixed monthly payments if I have this kind of company?
- Only taxes

How much cost to extend registered office registration in following years in UK?
- 120 €

How much cost secretary per year?
- 150 €

Is it possible to open company on wifes name (she never worked in Germany but she is here 4.5 year - like me)?
- It is possible!

Can I register/transfer companies office on any location in Germany?
- You can open up a representative office or branch everywhere in Germany. This depends on the visa and/on your intentions

There are some possibilities to do it more or less easy, this depends on the individual situation. I recommend our 1st Consultation Package!

Thanks for your nice comment :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 5:13 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks for fast and detailed response.
I hope that my plans will work how I like and then we will talk about all other aspects of opening company in UK and then in Germany.

Regards,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 5:50 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hello Mr. Detlaf,

Thanks for your great offers.
I am also Interested in such an offer under my wifes name. She is having an "arbeitsberechtigung" so will it be sufficient for here (from the point of residence) to take over such a possibility?
And what about the residence chances then for such a case? i would expect that she can get here own residence permit?

Thank you again and
Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 6:19 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Muhtaram,

please send me an email. The forum is not the right place to discuss sensitive questions ;-)

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Tax rules for somebody who moved to UK in August
Answer
9/1/09 6:48 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi All,
I moved to UK on 1st August,2009, from Germany. For filing of income-tax in the year 2010, can anybody tell me if only my German salary is going to count or UK salary as well?
What is my status changed from single to married in between Aug09 and Dec09?
Or should I simply file income-tax returns showing my German salary only?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Anand
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3