Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Applying spouse Visa when spouse is in a Student Status

Hello,

I am studying bachelor's in TU Ilmenau in Germany and living in Germany since 2 years. I have recently decided to invite my wife to join me.

My wife has tried an year ago to come with Student Visa but it has been rejected due to language proficiency. Than we have got married in India.
Moreover, she has got an appointment for Visa in August in Mumbai consulate General.

I have recently extended my Visa permit for 2 years and also asked my Visa officer, wheather my wife can join me here while i am studying here. According to his answer we(me and my wife) should got married before i came to Germany.
Question 1:does it play any role in Visa process?
I thought there should be a Problem with funding and expense as i am Student here. If this was a question, she brings her own funding approx. 8640€.
Question 2: if she has an enough amount to live in Germany do i need to present my bank statement to Visa embassy in India? Do i have to have a Job contract?

Please help me regarding these queries because i am too confused after my Visa officer gave me such an odd answer. I would be thankful to you.

Thank you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Applying spouse Visa when spouse is in a Student Status
Antwort
07.01.19 16:49 als Antwort auf Pankhil Parikh.
Did you get the spouse visa? I am also trying for the same.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott