Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Savings Bank Account

Re: Savings Bank Account
Answer
12/9/04 4:18 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
@Sunny:

In my case I got a certificate from the Village Officer in the local Panchayat!

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/04 4:21 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
@nagananda:

I dont think your employer will credit your salary to a savings account. In that case, and also if you need an EC Card, go for a Postbank Current Account (Girokonto) which is free of cost if your net salary is above 1250 or so....

And in case you just want to put aside some moey for savings, go for an ICICI NRE Accout, or if you want to keep the money in Germany, go for a DiBa Extra Konto which offers 2.5% regardless of the amount.

http://www.ing-diba.de/ks/ekonto/fs_ekonto.html

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/05 8:48 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi chandra
I am kaladhar and i am from India. I have transferred 170 euros from Deutschebank to ICICI in India through chasebank but the amount was not credited to the beneficiary in India . How can i track the details. Please help me out. I did the transfer online. I transferred to chasebank account : 6231400646 and bank code :50110800.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/05 11:43 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
@Kramaka,

Firstly how did you send the money. I do transfer money to india via Money2India. Using this its very easy to track and you get mails when the money is credited to your account.
This is a facility provided by ICICI bank. All you have to do to avail this facility is create a Account under section M2I in www.icicibank.com

I do a local wire transfer from my Deutsche bank account. Its Free

Best it if your beneficiary has a account in ICICI Bank in india.

I have heard that Remit2India also provides good facility. But i am not using this. It seems they tell you @ what rate you will get in INR when you sent.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 11:53 AM as a reply to Vinod B.
hello savio
I made online transfer from Deutsche bank to ICICI as the beneficiary has an ICICI account in India. I only have the date of transfer, JP Morgan chase bank account number and bank code and the amount i transferred so please let me know how can i track the money. Can i contact JP Morgan bank in Frankfurt in this regard. Do you have the contact number?
kaladhar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 12:37 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
how can i track the money?
Call India and ask them whether the amount is credited, if no then check the details of beneficiary.
You can contact J.P.Morgan but, they will not give you any info to individuals cause an individual can’t open an account in J.P.Morgan AG it only provides corporate services so, they will say that Deutsch bank (Demoticon should contact them to know the details.
If you go to DB they will say that money is already credited in J.P.morgan account, if it’s not credited then you would have got it back by now and DB job is finished once the amount is credited to J.P.Morgan.
You can’t even call back the transaction cause, you transferred it on your will
If the issue gets more complicated then contact me.

J.P. Morgan AG
Grüneburgweg 2
60322 Frankfurt/Main
Tel: +49 69 / 7124-0
Fax: +49 69 / 7124-1822

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/05 3:58 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi raghu
Thanks a lot for your message. U r right..the Deutschebank have contacted the JP Morgan and it seems that those people told that the amount has been credited into JPMorgan but they dont know abt the transfer to India. I checked the beneficiary's details and everything is right. I also mailed ICICI customer care and they said that they need some wiretransfer trasaction number but i dont know abt this coz i just did an Online transfer from my account in Deutsche bank but any way i have sent all the details of the transaction that i made online in PDF format to the ICICI customer care. I heard that the amount that is send from JPMorgan to ICICI first reaches the main branch of ICICI in Mumbai and later to the local branch..by the way from which place in Germany r u from Raghu..give me ur contact number..
bye
kaladhar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/05 4:17 AM as a reply to Vinod B.
May I ask how much is the fee for DB in total?

thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/05 10:52 AM as a reply to Vinod B.
hello VP_2004
The transfer that i did online is free and doesnt cost anything..
bye
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/05 6:26 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi Raghu
Regarding the money transfer from Deutschebank to ICICI through Chasebank, the Deutschebank have sent a written request by E-mail to Chase bank to track the money that they have to transfer to ICICI and hopefully they may come back with a positive reply and then Deutsche bank shall contact me..did this poroblem happened to someone in the forum?
kaladhar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/05 5:31 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Chase Bank will never reply to that message, If possible collect a copy of Sent mail from DB (this can be used as a proof) else ask them (Demoticon to fax Chase Bank and take a copy of it.

If beneficiary's details are correct then amt should be credited with in 3 working days.
I did have similar experience but, in my case name and account number was mismatching

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/05 1:12 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
People willing to park their Extra money may find this useful.

DiBa offers 2.5%
http://www.ing-diba.de/ks/ekonto/fs_ekonto.html

and BMW Bank offers 2.75%
http://www.bmwfs.de/bmwfs/servlet/content?id=0
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
4/14/05 1:41 AM as a reply to Vinod B.
Hi all,
Can some body throw some light what are pros & crons of BMW SPAR & INVEST. It will be great if some one explain risks with regard to 6%zins p.a,i will be satisfied with 3% zins if i will be losing money at the end of year.

http://www.sparundinvest.de/sparundinvest/index.jsp

regards.

dilbir
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Re: Savings Bank Account
Answer
9/28/21 5:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
American Express Bank- I use it too. Great bank, highly recommended!
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Re: Savings Bank Account
Answer
12/22/21 6:28 PM as a reply to Sally Franco.
You'll need a savings account where you can get money quickly if you need it. You won't have to pay penalty fees if you withdraw a big chunk of money for an emergency if you have a savings account. After you've established your own savings account, you'll want to play a game like Dungeon & Heroes: 3D RPG or a vector free runner game.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Savings Bank Account
Answer
1/12/22 5:27 AM as a reply to Vinod B.
If you got some problems with moving, Piano Movers Abbotsford might be the solution. Don't waste money on you savings if there is a better option.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/22 9:49 PM as a reply to Berlyn Easton.
I've usually found that online banks are able to offer much better rates, because they don't have the overheads like branches or atm's etc to maintain. Fabric zebra venetians. Allows them to put those funds back into their customer base. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/22 4:03 AM as a reply to Peter Green.
Nice! Sounds great! will check this out.  learn more
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:07 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
Interesting site i love it keep posting more! https://fencingroanokeva.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK