Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

AB Anfrage zeit???

Toggle
AB Anfrage zeit???
Answer
6/14/05 8:42 PM
Hi *,

I got a nice person at ABH to apply for NE.
But, "Arbeit-anfrage" has taken almost 8 weeks uptil now without any result.

"Out of frying pan, into the fire :-)"

Could one(applied for BE) pursue to know about the "Arbeit anfrage" from Arbeitsamt directly, if ABH is not getting the response back from AB?

The new law has increased the "Bearbeitungzeit" (so called one-window solution) and in turn its really difficult to get easily with so many "anfrage".

with this "Wartezeit für BE/Aufenthalt", its not possible to :
- Make any new contract for Wohnung, Handy etc.
- Avail Urlaub to go for vacation or if its urgent to go somewhere

Has anybody pursue Arbeitsamt for such an anfrage before?

Would it make any difference?

if (AE)
"Willkommen in Deutschland"
if (BE||EG)
"gute Zusammenarbeit"
if (NE)
Sal > 84K ?
"kein problem :-)!!" emoticonoder)
"Sind 5 Jahren schon vorbei? :-)"
!Trust7/Detlef Team/Members of Trust,gut gemacht!
if (DN) //DN-->Deutschepass
"Ah, ich bin letztendlich integriert, aber woh kann man einen "Integrationskurz machen" :-)"

End if GC :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: AB Anfrage zeit???
Answer
6/15/05 5:47 AM as a reply to A. T.
if (DN) //DN-->Deutschepass
"Ah, ich bin letztendlich integriert, aber woh kann man einen "Integrationskurz machen" "

lol i will disappoint you a little. DN <> "ich bin letzendlich integriert", and the important thing is that officials started to understand it.

example: RP Gießen (RP = Regierungspräsidium / regional council) has taken back DN from one 25-years old turk who lives in Germany 24 years already. court of law (1st instance) has decided that officials were right
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 5:56 AM as a reply to A. T.
if (NE)
Sal > 84K ?
"kein problem !!" oder)
"Sind 5 Jahren schon vorbei? "

I just thought about 1 more possibility. it's beyond dispute that person gets NE if he makes 10 (or 5? i am too lazy to look in the law *lol*) new work places and invests 1 mio. EUR in german economy. those conditions are very easy to fulfill, really! for example:
1. GC writes so many letters, appeals and claims that 10 officials are needed in order to process them all emoticon
2. GC makes debts in amount of 1 mio. EUR

then he gets NE without problems - conditions are met (!),

and after that german state covers his debts ... emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 6:05 AM as a reply to A. T.
"its not possible to :
- Make any new contract for Wohnung, Handy etc."

1. Wohnung --> it's a Problem of vermieter

2. Handy --> z. B. http://www.office-discount.de/handy - should work ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 2:20 PM as a reply to A. T.
@"-",

Thanks for giving useful hints.

Its sad to hear about "old Turk" case, but I hope, it would not be the case with GCs.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 4:03 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi
Naturalized Turks living in Germany usually lose their german citizenship, when they take their Turkish citizenship back after 1.1.2000. I dont see any relevance here to GC cases, unless one takes another citizenship after being naturalized in Germany.

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 6:37 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi Lacrima,

For UK, Canada, one can get "Naturalized" without losing old-nationality.

Personally, I think, with "DN" or getting Naturalized, its ease of "Travel" and protection of some rights in Germany.

--->So, this was the reason while taking back "DN" for that particular case, as mentioned by "-".

But, I read in the site of "German foreign ministry", that if someone has property or some obligation(political reasons), so one can keep both Nationalities.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 8:57 PM as a reply to A. T.
"--->So, this was the reason while taking back "DN" for that particular case, as mentioned by "-"."

Nope. The reason were suspicions of officials that he can support terrorists. suspicions that were not justified in any way, just suspicions

s. Der Spiegel, Nr. 23 / 6.6.05, Bl. 50

There is no much relevance to GC cases here now - GC who work (!) - but if the number of unemployed natives continues to grow ... the tool is there ;) btw it was always there, mostly only internal instructions were changed, the ones that explain officials new aims and how to treat existing laws in times when there are 5 mio. unemployed people

Personally i wouldn't see any reason for people to stay here in Germany if they are not germans. The situation can only get worse, and when there is not enough bread for all, the people start to look around for the ones who could be sacrificed ...

Herr Stoiber: "Nichts mehr zu verschenken" - Der Spiegel, Nr. 24 / 13.06.2005, Bl. 43; that CDU/CSU comes to power in september, i guess everybody knows? although i really do not see what they can improve, so i would await really big chances for parties like PDS/WASG/NPD/DÜV in 5 years from now ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/05 1:20 PM as a reply to A. T.
>>Nope. The reason were suspicions of officials that he can support terrorists. suspicions that were not justified in any way, just suspicions

s. Der Spiegel, Nr. 23 / 6.6.05, Bl. 50
>>

So, if I am not wrong, then you want to highlight:

"One should have a target to stay here for a particular period and then leave. Or, one should not plan to stay here permanently."

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/05 3:36 PM as a reply to A. T.
i can not say "should", everybody decides for themselves. just said that i do not see a reason right now for anybody to want to stay in Germany who is not a german. that of course does not mean that there are no reasons, for i may be wrong or other people may have some interests that i do not completely understand

i just analysed shortly social and political issues in Germany - how i understand them - and made a conclusion based on my set of values and my understanding of life
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/05 5:55 PM as a reply to A. T.
@ "-"

Thanks for your analysis.

Wish you success in your efforts :-)

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39