Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Family rejoining Visa for spouse getting delayed

Hello, can somebody answer me how many days will it take to get visa stamped after I submit the HR letter, salary proof and house landlord letter in Ausländerbehörde in the Rathaus of place where I am staying?
Already 7 weeks over from date of appllication of visa in German Embassy in Bangalore.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/16 8:48 AM as a reply to Avinash.
Avinash:
Hello, can somebody answer me how many days will it take to get visa stamped after I submit the HR letter, salary proof and house landlord letter in Ausländerbehörde in the Rathaus of place where I am staying?
Already 7 weeks over from date of appllication of visa in German Embassy in Bangalore.
In my case it took them (Delhi) around 5 months ! I hope it gets processed earlier in your case...all the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/16 11:29 AM as a reply to sachin gupta.
Today I called German Consulate to get the status of Visa and the response from them was very rude. They just tell that enquiry for visa should be done only after 12 weeks and the work is in progress, they can't tell how many days it may take or what is reason for delay also!!!
Since already the verification and approval from German Foreigner's (Ausländerbehörde) office is completed, I hope there is no more procedure to be followed from Indian visa issuing authority, they just have to stamp teh visa and sent the passport back. But I never expected this to get delayed so much!!

Is there any way to know the reason for delay?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/1/16 10:04 PM as a reply to Avinash.
Hi Avinash,
Have you received you spouse VISA?.
The same situation is mine also. I have applied for my spouse on June and I have asked the cconsulate after 7 weeks, but they're very rude and not giving any status. I have enquired in foreign office in Germany but no reply.
Is there any possible way to get the status?
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/16 2:07 PM as a reply to Raghavendra Gupta.
Raghavendra Gupta:
Hi Avinash,
The same situation is mine also. I have applied for my spouse on June and I have asked the cconsulate after 7 weeks, but they're very rude and not giving any status. I have enquired in foreign office in Germany but no reply.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I didn't get visa for my wife. Finally I took tourist visa for my wife and she came here to join me in Germany.
After the CGGS rule came in Germany, the company where I am working currently (Indian company and I have come to germany on deputation) was not able to provide me complete salry slip which is paid in Euros. Finally the salary which I was getting at that time was less than what German government has made rule for minimum salary for bringing spouse, so the German consulate rejected my spouse visa. After my salary was revised here, it was already too late and German consulate asked me to apply fresh dependent visa for my spouse (which will have minimum waiting period of 90 days again), but we are newly married and already spent more than 4 months apart. So my wife took tourist visa and came to Germany immediately adter rejection of dependent visa. Now her 3 months will end in Schengen zone and she is travelling back to India to obtain fresh tourist visa and come here. 

Hope this answers your question.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/16 2:09 PM as a reply to Raghavendra Gupta.
Kavya:
Hi ,
I am also in the same situation. I applied in June from Bangalore . My hubby has submiited all the docs . 
Waiting for stamping !! 
kavya, I would say, you should wait till 90 days (lead time for german consulate to process the visa). If it is still not in anby progress, please contact German consulate directly, or ask your husband to reach Ausländerbehorde in local Rathaus where he is staying in Germany and enquire about the status of Visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/16 2:11 PM as a reply to Avinash.
Yes It is true, due to arrival of syrian refugees, there is a too much work load and too much crowd in ABH. so I think the visas are getting delayed.

Regards

Chandru
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/16 10:21 AM as a reply to Avinash.
Hi Everyone, 

Can someone help me with my question ???

I have applied for the German dependent visa in Chennai consulate .Its already been 6 weeks from the application submission date.When my husband enquired in the Emigration office  in Germany ,they said your application is new and it may take more than 3 months to process your documents .......will it take really 3 months for the ABH to process the visa ?? I'm just curious to know what is the exact timeline because while submitting the application i was intimated that it may take a maximum of 12 weeks and now they are saying  again 3months ...

Thanks,
Manju
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/16 10:52 AM as a reply to Manju priyya Raja.
Hallo,
It is the maximum time. Once your document arrived to germany, thy vl send letter to your husband german address to come for an interview with some documents like 1. Rental contract saying No objection for the house owner to accomodate you, ( vermieter bescheingung), 2. Last 6months salary statement(Lohnbeschinigung) 3. confirmation of Health INsurance of your husband (Nachweis from Krankenkasse).

If the document not arrived, then u r husband has to wait. Normally the document vl reach from 4 to 6weeks time.

so wait until that...!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/16 10:22 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi ,

I have applied for Family reunion visa and got appointment on September 29 , 2016 and documents verification was done after one month.
While enquiring about the Visa status in Delhi Embassy now , I got a reply that "  
The document verification has been completed and was forwarded to the competent aliens authority in Germany" but wheras my husband asks authority in Germany and they are saying it is still pending for documents to come. Does anyone has such experience and how much time it will take in Germany office to approve Visa. Kindly share your similar experience if any.

Thank you
Puri
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/16 10:49 AM as a reply to Puri.
Hello Puri,

I have not faced any verification of documents. So the verified documents need to come to germany. So you need wait approx. 3 to 4 weeks more in your case.

Sorry to hear about your situation. ONce your document arrives here, they may call ur husband for short meeting and next 1 or 2 days u get the visa approval by email.

Hope for the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/16 10:52 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thanks Moon or your response , it requires a lot of patience to wait for such a long time.

I hope to get Visa stamped soon.

Best regards
Puri
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/16 10:54 AM as a reply to Puri.
Yes.... WAITING is the best way. Try to enjoy the life in INdia, once u come here, u never get that back......... So until your visa get stamped., make use of every possibilities to live in INDIA happily...........

All the best for your visa soon and reunion with your husband.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/16 10:58 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you Moon emoticon emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/16 7:52 PM as a reply to Avinash.
Avinash:
Raghavendra Gupta:
Hi Avinash,
Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I didn't get visa for my wife. Finally I took tourist visa for my wife and she came here to join me in Germany.
After the CGGS rule came in Germany, the company where I am working currently (Indian company and I have come to germany on deputation) was not able to provide me complete salry slip which is paid in Euros. Finally the salary which I was getting at that time was less than what German government has made rule for minimum salary for bringing spouse, so the German consulate rejected my spouse visa. After my salary was revised here, it was already too late and German consulate asked me to apply fresh dependent visa for my spouse (which will have minimum waiting period of 90 days again), but we are newly married and already spent more than 4 months apart. So my wife took tourist visa and came to Germany immediately adter rejection of dependent visa. Now her 3 months will end in Schengen zone and she is travelling back to India to obtain fresh tourist visa and come here. 

Hope this answers your question.
Sorry to say but once the tourist visa ends, anyone can only apply after 3 months i.e. max 3 months of visa given in 6 months. If you are planning to apply for tourist visa again immediately please make sure about this rule. AFAIK , your wife will have to wait again for 90 days just to be eligible to apply for tourist visa again.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/30/16 8:12 PM as a reply to Abhi.
Hello Guys!

I would like to know whether it is possible to apply visit visa for my wife now inorder to bring her to Germany during the spouse visa (Dependent)  processing time.

she will apply for spouse visa by feb 2017. Is it possible to bring her in visit visa for 90 days (during Feb, march, April 17)

Is there any issues or possibilities in this approach?

Please give me your experiences and feedbacks.
Thank you in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/17 11:12 PM as a reply to Ashk.
Hello Guys,

After a long waiting period almost 3 months, I got my blue card visa for only validity of 6 months.
I have applied for family re-union visa from Chennai consulate in India in last week of June.
I got a letter from Local ABH to submit few documents like Salary slips,House contract and Employment contract.I have submit the same
to them.But still I did not get any response/Email from consulate regarding the status of my wifes Visa.

Do any one know how much time still it takes for the Visa ?
Do I need submit any other documents by contacting local ABH office?
How do I know the status of Visa ?

Can someone suggest me what should I do for further process of my wifes Visa.

Thanks,
Suri.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3