Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Refund of Rentenversicherung (RV), Arbeitslosversicherung (AV) and Pflegeve

Toggle
Hi all,
I have been working in Germany from past 4 years and now I am planning to relocate to US. I wanted to know whether I am eligible for the refund of RV, AV and PV? If yes how do I apply for these? I recently got my niderlassung erlaubnis would that effect the refund of RV, AV and PV? Would I be refunded the entire money (100%) which I paid throughout my working period?
Any responses would be appreciated!
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Refund of Rentenversicherung (RV), Arbeitslosversicherung (AV) and Pfle
Answer
8/11/09 12:15 AM as a reply to hannover help.
No refund of AV and PV.. Thanks for the contribution to the German Welfare System..

Refund of RV possible after 2 years of leaving Germany.. you have to deal with a lot of bureaucratic stuff to get that done after 2 years.. good luck with it.. and RV Refund is only possible if US and Germany dont have a mutual agreement concerning this issue..

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Refund of Rentenversicherung (RV), Arbeitslosversicherung (AV) and Pfle
Answer
8/11/09 3:18 PM as a reply to hannover help.
And as far as I know, USA and Germany DO have an agreement on RV. You can double check by calling the Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund at 0800 10 00 480 70
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott