Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work Permit

Toggle
Work Permit
Answer
8/21/07 1:04 PM
Hi All,

Please help me.

Actually I was working in one company and now I got another job.

I applied for work permit (change of employer)on june 1st.
Still I didn't get any reply from auslanderbehode or arbeitsamt.

I came to know from my friends and others change of employer(work permit) takes only 4-6 weeks.

As I told that I applied nearly more than 11 weeks back.
Please tell me why it is taking more time.is it normal or any other reason?

Shall I contact auslanderbehode to know the status or not?

Please help me.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work Permit
Answer
8/21/07 1:43 PM as a reply to Bogi sara.
Hi,

You have to go to auslanderbehode and should ask them after 4 weeks. It never takes more than 6 weeks becuase arbeitsamt must have to give answer back to auslanderbehode in 4 to 6 weeks.

Do not wait, go and ask them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/07 3:13 PM as a reply to Bogi sara.
Hi,

I forgot to mention in the previous mail that I already contacted auslanderbehode through phone.They replied that they are waiting for response from arbeitsamt and even auslanderbehode sent a mail also to arbeitsamt.

But I don't know what happen next.

Can you please tell me,may be what happen in between and why I didn't get any reply from them.

Can you please help me how can I proceed further,because one of my friend told don't contact again and again auslanderbehode because they may think in negative way.

Please help me
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/21/07 5:09 PM as a reply to Bogi sara.
Well, instead of contacting them over phone, it is better and visit personally. Because the person in Auslanderbehode have the contact informations of the responsible in arbeitsamt.
well, i have tried in this way,contacted arbeitsamt and for me it works and i got work permit in 3 weeks. It all depends upon the visa officer, whether he/she want to share information about the contact in arbeitsamt or not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/07 11:30 AM as a reply to Bogi sara.
Thank you UMTS.

I will try in the same way.

I will tell you later about the status.
Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18