Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Advice needed

Advice needed
Answer
8/18/09 10:05 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently I got an opportunity for a Graduate trainee program in Nuclear technology at ISaR TU München (http://www.isar.tum.de/front-page). I have a Masters degree in Computational Engineering and have work experience in Germany as intern for a year. This trainee program is for 1 year and during this program candidate will be given an oppertunity to continue on a PhD or take up a job in one of the sponsoring Nuclear energy companies in Europe. I will be paid some scholarship during this 1 year period.
My worries are how good is this offer with regard to career point of view in Nuclear energy sector?
Due to poor job market I am being compelled to take what ever is coming my way and I wish to not to make bad decisions in choosing this program.
Do any of you know someone associated with this institute or with this program? currently or earlier. I would need some advice.

Please reply ASAP as I have to send them confirmation at the earliest.

warm regards,
Rudras
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3