Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunification Visa queries

Toggle
Family Reunification Visa queries
Answer
7/19/17 12:57 PM
Hello Team,
  I am residing in Delhi. I am in the field of IT & have received a job offer from a company in Germany. I will be applying for long term work permit & I also want to apply family reunification visa for my wife & 6 mnths old daughter with my long term visa. I have some questions regarding that :

1) Can I apply dependent visa for my wife & daughter with me ? OR They can only apply after I have received my visa ?

2) Do my wife require A1 level german language cerificate even if she has MASTER degree ? I got to know, if spouse has master degree then exception is there & dont need A1 level certificate.

3) If I can apply dependent visa for my wife & daughter with me & they get visa successfully, Is it necessary for them to move to Germany with me only OR can I bring them 3-4 months later once i have found a living space & arranged the things for my family? 

4) Relating to Q3 , If I bring them later , Do i need reverification of visa from German Embassy ?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunification Visa queries
Answer
7/19/17 1:07 PM as a reply to Amit Batham.
You all can apply together. 

Not mandatory, If she has german language better for her.

I think your topic is mostly discussed here. Just have a search.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/17 1:28 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hello Moon,

Thanks a lot for the answers !!
   But I am still not sure about Q 3 &4 , It would be really helpfull if you can please guide me on that.

Thanks,
Amit B
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/17 4:43 PM as a reply to Amit Batham.
3. Initially you will be issued only 3 months visa. Within this time period anyone should enter and extend their visa.

4. If you miss this 3months you have to reapply for visa and also you need to specify the reason for not entering with previous visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott