Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

National visa application through German consulate in Chennai

Toggle
I have applied for Germany dependent long term visa on 25th of may at Chennai.My husband studied in Germany and now he is working in Germany holding blue card. On interview day the consulate has given me the receipt of payment returned the passport.

As it completed 8weeks I want to know the status of  a my visa.How I track my visa status?

What is the reference number for tracking.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: National visa application through German consulate in Chennai
Answer
7/17/17 4:30 PM as a reply to Nikitha Patil.
No tracking is possible. Wait. or tell your husband to enquire in local ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/17 8:29 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thankyou for the information.
My husband enquired at local authority in Germany about the visa application,I am surprised to hear that they did not receive any visa application under my name or passport number.
Already 8weeks got completed since I applied my visa at Chennai.
I even mailed to visa section German consulate Chennai,they replied saying that the visa is at local German authority.
Can you please suggest how to proceed further.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/17 11:29 AM as a reply to Nikitha Patil.
I hope during visa interview, you would have given a receipt. This can be also useful to enquire in locan german visa office.

or else, if it is a dependant visa, the german authorities can check here by entering your husband passport number and see the status of your application.

or, Tell you husband to show the receipt you have to german authorities here and find the status.

There may be possibility that, your case handling officer in holiday. In this case, tell your husband enquire every week once.
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott