Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Bench strength for Banking projects in Germany

Toggle
Dear Forum Members,

Please rebuke me if I am asking something that I shouldn't ask in this forum. But the fact is, whenever I do run short of ideas or have no ideas at all :-(, as is the case here, I tend to trust "trust7".

Coming to the point:
If I want to create a bench strength of resources for IT projects in Banking in Germany, what should be the technology division in that team.

Since I am not into this domain in that sense, I am relying on you experts in this forum who could give me some guidance. In case anybody would like to drop me a mail on this, here is my address "reachsank(at)yahoo.com".

Thanks in advance for any response.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Bench strength for Banking projects in Germany
Answer
7/18/08 4:00 PM as a reply to Aladdin.
Can you elaborate a lil bit more your question?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/08 4:30 PM as a reply to Aladdin.
Hello D,

Thanks for your reply. Let me try to explain.

Say I would like to create a pool of IT resources for banking projects in Germany. I don't have any such projects right now, but I want to initiate creation of a core team, which can expand as and when I keep having any project(s). - Hopefully :-)

Having said that, I must have the core team carefully designed, such that the key IT technology strengths necessary for Banking projects in Germany are already available within this team.

In other words, what I need to know is the key technology areas that this core team must have.

I am not sure if this gives you a better idea. If not, please let me know.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/08 4:43 PM as a reply to Aladdin.
@sntnknd

You want to know the skill set necessary for Banking projects?

Below is the magic link, type "Bank IT" and click on "Suchen" and thou shalt be blessed!!

http://www.jobpilot.de/job_suche/search.phtml
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18