Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

FINALLY I GOT MY BE!!

FINALLY I GOT MY BE!!
Respuesta
12/12/05 15:42
Hi all

(Or the title could be "Finally I got my UBG" because they wrote "Unselbständige Beschäftigung gastatted")

Well, just a brief message to say thanks to all the members who have helped me.

Following the advices from DvD, I took the famous DvD Vorlage (with some modifications for my case), printed all the Verordnungen I needed and decided to finish all the stuff today.

On 1.12.05 I have asked BFA for a Versicherungsverlauf to prove my 36 months of Rente with the surprise I only had 25, because all year 2005 did not come. I was this morning in the local office of BFA to ask for year 2005 or at least a paper that says "Sir Yo ha payed 36 Monate Rente" but surprisely the will have loaded 2005 just in june 2006. "And how can I prove my payments to ABH?" asked the Beamtin "With your payslips!" she told me.

I went to ABH with my 25 months from BFA and with my 11 months from my payslips and started a constructive discussion with my friend the Beamte. After hear all kind of nonsenses and show him counterprove of what I mean and he was not right, he decided to bring the Boss into the discussion.

Moral of all: the boss asked him to change my Auflage to a kind of "Beschäftigung erlaubt" Bayern style, insisting me I won´t get a time extension (they conserved my original date of termination) and insisting also it´ll cost 40 euros.

So, no needed to use the note, 30 minutes total time and I finished all the stuff till I ask for NE in 2007.

Thanks to all for the advices.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: FINALLY I GOT MY BE!!
Respuesta
12/12/05 15:54 en respuesta a YO 1.
Congrats bro, when are you coming over here, you should have been here already, what about all the process?

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/05 16:21 en respuesta a YO 1.
Congrats YO.. welcome to the BE/EG Club then.. emoticon a club which you visit till you join Nobody's NE club.. ;)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/05 17:02 en respuesta a YO 1.
Hi YO,

Congrats!

Its nice to hear that you got BE.

So, ready to take part into NE-club(beim Nobody) soon :-)

I wish you would be able to jump to this final hurdle to get your awarded entry into NE.

A.T
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/05 11:50 en respuesta a YO 1.
Hi Y01,
Congrts to u !, u r on the way to NE emoticon. could u pls tell me the following which help me and others to justify whether we r eligible for BE or not.
1. How long r u working in DE ?
2. landed as student or GC ?
3. somemore if u have regarding this.
thanks

regards,
kodam
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/05 13:06 en respuesta a YO 1.
@Kodam and all

Ok, no problem Thanks a lot for your greetings.

1. Thursday I will have 3 years in Germany
2. I landed as GC (I studied in my home land)
3. I´ll give you some personal appreciations but not necessarily the absolute truth, just some personal notes.

In the forum, you can find the criteria that DvD pointed of who can get NE. Please check them because he is more meticulous than me.

I can tell you in my personal view the people from ABH was in this time very much interested in stressing they cannot extend my visa beyond my 5 years stay in D (and I personally think it´s correct) and second I don´t make independent work (because in my 10 words Visa they are telling this twice!). Also they told me upset also they have to charge me 40 euro. (normal "change of work visa" costed 0)

I think the first thing you have to think on is what do you want to obtain from ABH, maybe assigning degrees to your desires. I did it and as a first thing I wanted was to get all the things done ASAP (I´ll start working in another company in 20 days and a Arbeitsmarktcheck would be catastrophic) and second an employer free visa. Third in my options was to get an "independent work permitted" also, this I couldn´t get but no problem because I´ve got the two main things.

4 years in D or 36 months rent payed are almost an irrefutable argument. I was denyed my BE 15 days ago because I couldn´t prove that.

Two more stupid things: always be pollaid (I saw catastrophic scenes yesterday in ABH from Bauarbeiters shouting Beamters), prove you know the laws, you have to respect them but also what you can per law deserve as right not as gift.

So, just my 2 cents and good luck to all
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/12/05 2:36 en respuesta a YO 1.
@ Yo

Hi man Congrats emoticon !! .. BE ....

Have a lot of fun ....

MATRIX
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7