Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

New Work permit

Toggle
New Work permit
Answer
1/16/08 1:40 AM
Hello My friends,
I joined this forum today while this seems to be very helpful for everyone. My question:
I am a student in Germany studying Master degree(about to finish in 2 months)I am doing my master thesis in a company and they would like to offer me a job in the company, as my nationality is Indian I would like to know the rules for applying work permit and benefits of being student here in Germany.
When should I start my work permit process, how and what type of application forms I have to fill and where do I get it.
Please give me some suggestions
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Work permit
Answer
1/20/08 3:25 AM as a reply to Gundemoni Bhargava Ram.
Hi
Company should take care of the process, as you can't apply for a work permit by yourself without the sponsorship of a company.

Company should inquire at the aliens office in order to find out which forms need to be filled out.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3