Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Birth certificate

Toggle
Birth certificate
Answer
1/5/12 12:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for citizenship.
I submitted the birth certificate from Indian consulate Munich, but unfortunately the beamter isnt accepting it. She says I need to get it from India as many Indian applicants did it. Also I came to know according to some Indian Act, people who are born after 1988 cant get birth certificate anymore. Any idea/suggestions would be of great help to me.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Birth certificate
Answer
1/5/12 12:46 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
In my case, my father applied through local court. But this process took more than 6 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/12 3:11 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Yes there is very easy solution for your problem. Event don't know their "Beamten".

You can make a "Birthday declaration certificate" through any lawyer from germanythat you born in dd,mm,yy. Nobody can challenge this and you need not to give them any birth certificate anymore.

For further informations just get information via google by entering different searh words.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/12 7:44 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Hi Jalal,

Is there a specific term for "Birthday declaration certificate" in German?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/6/12 12:45 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Yes there is a specific term but i forgotten the name of that. I also had the problem once and then an old experienced person in behorde told me about it. You go to behorde and ask them or ask "Detlef (owner of trust 7)".
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/12 3:33 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Thanks for the replies.

I had original birth certificate from 1989(which is not accepted by KVR as they need one,not older than 6 months) I asked my father to get new one from local municipal office, the officials there can only provide some kind of "endorsement" regarding dob. I hope it will be accepted by kvr.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/12 6:23 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Why dont you ask from different behorden about the solution of your problem? I think which i said to you is called Abstammungsurkunde.

BUTT better you give them a solid thing and not try try try. Because by trying something they always make stress for you. (my experience)

What you do is your own will, but please let us also know how you solve this problem...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/12 7:35 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
@jalal: "Why dont you ask from different behorden about the solution of your problem?"

that is the reason I posted it here.

If my above solution doesnt work, I will give a shot at Abstammungsurkunde.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/12 10:58 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Abstammungsurkunde doesnt exist anymore!!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstammungsurkunde

Die Abstammungsurkunde wurde am 1. Januar 2009 durch das Personenstandsrechtsreformgesetz abgeschafft. Grund hierfür war, dass der Hauptzweck der Abstammungsurkunde, Ehehindernisse bei adoptierten Kindern festzustellen, kaum praktische Bedeutung hatte.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/12 7:45 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Best way is also to get it from Indian Embassy. This is accepted by the amt (Hopefully by Munich AMt too :-))
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott