Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
English Novels
Answer
10/1/07 12:41 AM
Hello everyone,

My Husband has a small collection of english novels which he has finished reading.When we bought them,they were quite expensive so would not like to throw them as we would be leaving germany very soon.I would want to put them for sale for people who are intrested in english novels.We can negotitate the price

TIME TO KILL BY JOHN GRISHAM
PAINTED HOUSE BY JOHN GRISHAM
THE KING OF TORTS BY JOHN GRISHAM
THE BEACH HOUSE BY JAMES PATTERSON
MAXIMUM RIDE BY JAMES PATTERSON
ATLANTIS BY DAVID GIBBINS

Hope to hear soon

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Re: English Novels
Answer
10/1/07 5:51 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Hi

I am interested in the following novels and pls let me know the price for each or all

TIME TO KILL BY JOHN GRISHAM
THE KING OF TORTS BY JOHN GRISHAM
THE BEACH HOUSE BY JAMES PATTERSON
MAXIMUM RIDE BY JAMES PATTERSON
ATLANTIS BY DAVID GIBBINS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/07 8:30 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Hello aryan,

Thanq for your intrest.We have bought each book around 10 to 12 euros.I would be happy if you could pay me 15 euros for all 5 books(i.e 3 euros for each book) and postage extra.It would be good if you are in NRW as i can give you the books in person and you dont need to pay for the postage.
Kindly let me know if itz ok for you.

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/07 9:14 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Hello everyone

i was just skimming through my cupboard and i found some more novels which are not so famous but would just like to name them probably some one would be intrested.

BLEACHERS BY JOHN GRISHAM
THE BORMANN TESTAMENT BY JACK HIGGINS
HUNT CLUB BY JOHN LESCROART

I have a very nice IDIOMS BOOK:ENGLISH GERMAN
which my husband bought (for me to improve my language)

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/2/07 1:24 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
I hope the all the books are in a good condition, if so I would be interested in having all the books including postal charges for 15 Euros. If it is OK please let me know your mail id I would send my postal Address and in the return mail please also let me know your account details, if you have a paypal account, then can even pay by paypal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/07 6:56 AM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
HELLO ARYAN

I am sorry to say that 15 euros including the postage wud not be possible for me.As i did mention in my previous post 3 euros each book and postage extra.Just to inform you the books are as they are new ones....as they have been to only a single hand.....Anyways thanq

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3