Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visitor visa

Visitor visa
Respuesta
11/07/17 18:26
Hi,
I have an employment visa that is not eligible for blue card (lower salary). I will be travelling next month. Can I take my mother on visitor's visa with me?
She will only stay 3 months (max duration of visitor visa) and then come back.
Is that possible?
I know I can go there and then send my mom an invitation letter, by which she can have her visitor visa processed.
But that option wont work for me as she will not be able to travel alone due to health constraints.
Any ideas/suggestions?
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Visitor visa
Respuesta
12/07/17 8:37 en respuesta a Poorvi Jaya.
Yes you can invite your mom.
Get the verpflichtungerklärung from auslanderbehorde in germany and send the original copy to your mom by post. 

She can apply directly to vfs.

If she want to travel alone, in flight there is an option called WHEEL CHAIR ASSISTANCE. so she will be take care upto reaching Germany. You have to receive her on time.

Hope this helps
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/07/17 15:18 en respuesta a moon mal.
Thanks for your reply. I am aware that I can invite her, have done so previously in fact, to Switzerland, so very much aware of the full process.

What I am looking forward to know is that, can she apply for the visa while I am STILL in India, so that once she gets the visa, I can TAKE HER with me.
Can you provide any inputs regarding this scenario?
She can not travel alone, I must be with her, hence the question.

Best Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/07/17 7:19 en respuesta a Poorvi Jaya.
Yes you can. But her visa wont be dependant on you. She need apply separately by showing her financial statement etc., 
Still I would say, Just call to embassy, they will guide you.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/03/18 10:20 en respuesta a moon mal.
No, this is not possible. In my case, I was clearly stated by embassy that I CAN NOT "INVITE" her unless I am already inside the country. So no question of "Taking Her" with me.
I had a friend invite her, with a Verpflichtungserklarung and finally took her with me. 
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott