Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got NE according to § 9 AufenthG

Toggle
Got NE according to § 9 AufenthG
Answer
8/10/09 7:08 PM
Hi,

Today i got my NE with § 9 AufenthG :-)

i had,
about 2.5 years of Student time (Auf.Bewilligung and later Auf.Erlaubnis § 16)
about 3.75 years (Auf.Erlaubnis § 18)
more than 60 Pflicht RV Beiträge :-)

Student time was counted half, and i had to produce proof of 60 Pflicht RV Beiträge, last 3 Salary Certificates and a form signed by arbeitgeber; a form signed by house owner - proof for residence space etc.

They had count the student time from the date i got 1st Auf. Bewilligung and not since when i was angemeldet; they said as i (as everybody else) travelled on visa and they dont count this duration until erste verlängerung vom visum nach Auf.Bewilligung. So they counted it from the date i got 1st Auf.Bewilligung.

it all took little more than 6 weeks to process and today i got the call to come and get the stamp. During this 6 weeks i only called once last week to know the status and they told me due to vacation time etc. it could take longer and they will inform me when done.

Overall went very smooth and easy:-)
Thanks to Raj and few other active friends for their advise and active help and many thnx to Detlef for Trust7:-)

Best regards:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got NE according to § 9 AufenthG
Answer
8/11/09 1:18 PM as a reply to milan bhatt.
Hi ,

I am exactly in the same situation. How did you prove 60 Pflicht RV Beiträge. I worked as Student for 2.5 years and almost 4 years a normal job.

Any info will help .

regards
vivek
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got NE according to § 9 AufenthG
Answer
8/11/09 1:40 PM as a reply to milan bhatt.
@Vivek

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung-bund.de/

Call here and ask them for "Rente Nachweis" for your RV Number, they will send it per post in a week...

to speed up the process ask your HR colleague to call their contact person (Ansprechpartner) in RV Büro and ask them to send you the Rente Nachweis...they will send in few days.

Jobs are not always with Pflicht RV Beiträge unless one is making more than 400 euros a month, so when u will see ur RV statement it would be clearly mentioned for all your registered jobs until now...

:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18