Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Krankenkasse

Toggle
Krankenkasse
Answer
4/17/05 2:42 PM
Hi,

I already have BKK. Now my wife will start to work as well. What are the rules regarding this. Of course one option is to have separate insurance in which can we both give away 200 - 250 /mth each.

However, what happens if we keep only one insurance policy (current BKK)?

The BKKs normally sends out a form in which the earnings of the depedents have to be specified. Does anyone know how this information would be handled.

Please give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Krankenkasse
Answer
4/17/05 8:53 PM as a reply to sun gc.
Hello Sun,

There is no way that you can keep 1 insurance as your wife star working.
As soon as she is working, she has to pay her insurance contribution and you have to pay your contribution.
Don't worry that nobody can find out, the company will register all automatically, you can see all in your end paycheck. :-)

If you wife earn as much as you and your salary is bigger than 47000 each year, than you can change to private insurance. Depend on case by case, you may save some money, but if you have kinds than forget about PKV option, stay with BKV.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott