Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

same type visa stamping

Toggle
same type visa stamping
Answer
10/28/08 12:29 PM
Hi,
I am working in one IT firm in Germany with a WP having the firm name on it. Recently I had an offer from another IT firm and they ahd applied for my new WP. Now, I got my new WP stamped on my passport with the new Firm name on it.

But the new work contract with the new firm is very very long and I had expected to get a long visum, but I got a similar kind of visa which I used to get for my previous firm - i.e. a short term visum with the new firm name on it. In such a case what is the procedure to obtain a long term visa i.e. BE or NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: same type visa stamping
Answer
10/28/08 3:11 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Have u completed 2 yr residence with WP leading to BE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/08 3:50 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hi,
Yes, I have completed 3 years working in Germany on WP. leading to BE - can you please elaborate on this point, how will I know that the existing and previous WP which I had did lead to BE
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/08 5:18 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Normally after 24 months of paying the "Rente", a person is allowed to get BE. In your case, ask the ABH, to verify all the documents while you submitting a letter stating you are seeking for BE, and a photocopy of last 3 months salary slips.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/08 12:08 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hi,
Thanks for the update, infact I received the letter from visa office that they have allowed me for a BE visa. In my passport the visa officer did put a stamp which I have mentioned in my above posts. Is it that a BE visa will also have Aufenthalterlaubnis written on it?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott