Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

How to get RV after working 5 years

Toggle
How to get RV after working 5 years
Answer
1/6/08 2:52 PM
Hi,

I heard that if you work (pay RV) for more than 5 years, then one only get the RV back after 65 years of age. Does the 5 years also include student jobs. I am not pretty sure whether i paid or not. For example working in university and doing praktikum.

Thanks
babu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to get RV after working 5 years
Answer
1/7/08 1:10 PM as a reply to baba shankar.
Rente is rente! It does not matter when you paid. your rente paid during your study period is also counted for 5 year limit.

So far as I know, if your rente paid time is more than 5 years you will get your rente back after 67 years of old. This is independent of country of resident!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/08 1:45 PM as a reply to baba shankar.
Thank you mk for the reply.
Can you pls tell me where to get information about my paid rente. I mean web link or address of german offices.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/08 2:10 PM as a reply to baba shankar.
I will advise you to go to the Rentenversicherung office near to you, they will give you some forms and will also be able to tell you whether you will get your money back or not after 5 years. Please have a details from the following link:

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/

Note: I have hear that you will get money back even you have paid more than 5 years, but best is to consult with the Rentenversicherung office as they are able to give you correct answer.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott