Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

National/Employment visa Application form

National/Employment visa Application form
national visa insurance hotel employment application form health insurance accommodation stay place
Answer
7/9/17 4:57 PM
Hi,

I was filling the National visa application form for employment in Germany. I have an offer from the company. I have the below questions from the form:
  1. Intended place of stay -  I am not sure what to include here since I don't have a visa yet and only after I have one would I be in a position to look for a place to stay in Germany since this would involve some rent advance and deposit. (Also, How will you be accommodated?). Please suggest a possible answer. Is it necessary to furnish some details here (NOTE: The company is not agreeing to give me a temporary accommodation and wants me to take care of this myself)
  2. Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany? - Is it mandatory to get a health insurance during visa application process?
Thanks in advance!

Best,
Ankur
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7