Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

student visa help

Toggle
student visa help
Answer
5/23/10 8:13 PM
Hello all,
unfortunately I have taken divorce from my husband and having a baby with me was born there in germany. I was on dependent visa, after his birth I came back and my visa which was fiktionsbeschinigung has ended. Now I want to go back to germany on my on behalf and want to work and study there. I want to have following info:
1. can I study there with my baby am I eligible?
2. which subject would be better for me as a single mother though I have interest in studying german language but don’t think I will be better paid after studies.
3. things are getting really worst here plz plz suggestme some solution. I am so much worried.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: student visa help
Answer
5/25/10 6:55 PM as a reply to smile kha.
i was expecting atleast "a" reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/10 9:05 PM as a reply to smile kha.
i hope you can apply for student visa , but the amount which you show to consulate for one year (8000 euro) has to be doubled.

Just make an appointment with visa section and enquire..

--language visa will be easier to get..but i hope 6 months then you should extend..

update us about the reply of consulate.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/10 11:54 AM as a reply to smile kha.
I called them earlier and they completely refused to give student visa due to baby they said whose gonna take care of your baby while you study? they denied daycares suggestion I just cannt understand this. Aahh God help me !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott