Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

long time travel-niederlassungerlaubnis holder

Toggle
Dear All, I am a citizen of India. I got my NE two months ago. Now, I got a job opportunity in India. My question is that is there any way that I can get a permission fron AB for a year or two to stay out of Germany without loosing NE. As I am intending to come back Germany after a year or two.

Thank you very much for help

Regards
bhas
0 (0 Votes)

Re: long time travel-niederlassungerlaubnis holder
Answer
5/18/10 10:04 AM as a reply to a bhaskar.
its possible to get this exemption that your NE does not expire after 6 months stay outside DE even in India. This is case to case basis and you have to argue your case with the ABH. But its solely the discretion of the person handling your case.
This is a Ausnahme (exception). Nobody will tell you that in ABH, you have to argue. Does your company in india have clients or offices in Germany. Then thats enough for a argument. Ask your new company to provide you the letter/proof. Tell ABH ppl that you will have to be in DE again and again. Also tell your new company the advantages of holding a work permit for DE. rest is your luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/10 2:23 PM as a reply to a bhaskar.
I agree with Savion and this happend to a colleague of mine who left to UAE for work and even though he used to return back to germany once every 6 months and rent/register a house for that period , all this let him have NE for abt 2 Yrs and after that the beamter gave him/his family 6 Months time to find a job , after which the Visa/NE would be automatically invalid.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/10 1:10 AM as a reply to a bhaskar.
Dear Savion and SGermany,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Yesterday, I gave an application form at ausländerbehörede requesting for the permission to stay abroad. The beamter told me they will look into the matter and inform me soon. I am waiting for their response. I will update once I got an answer from them
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott