Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

family reunion visa

Toggle
family reunion visa
Answer
2/8/12 2:09 PM
How to write family reunion visa 'cover letter' and 'invitation letter' please help me
-1 (1 Vote)

Re: family reunion visa
Answer
2/8/12 10:23 PM as a reply to kavitha suthan.
One important fact that I can recollect is, in the cover letter it is important to mention who is going to take care of living expenses and Insurance of the dependent.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/12 12:39 PM as a reply to kavitha suthan.
Dear query456

Many thanx for your valuable responce.

i'm indian living in chennai .my husbend is german citizen he is inviteing for me german,but he is not sure how to write an invitation letter for me Visa application. Would you please show me some samples? and cover letter also
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/12 1:39 PM as a reply to kavitha suthan.
Invitation letter addressed to you

Dear K*,

since we are married now, i would like to invite you to come and live with me in germany at the following address. I am taking care of all the necessary visa and insurance formalities for your travel to german

XXXx

Covering letter addressed to the consulate

Respected S/M

My name is x, live in germany since 20xx at the following address YYY, work in Y company .I would like to invite my wife on a family reunion visa to germany. Please find the following documents attached to process the visa successfully.

regards
husband

I think you or your husband can make a little effort to make the draft above better before using it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott