Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Spouse Visa withheld due to Limited work contract.

Toggle
Hallo Everybody,

I am following Trust7 since long time and all your feedbacks and infos are very helpful. Now I have a issue related to Spouse visa. ABH informed me that they can not grant my wife visa due to "Lebensunterhalt" mentioned in Zweiten oder Zwölften Buch Sozialgesetzbuch. This is due to my limited work contract which will be going to end by second week of Nov 2012. I hold workpermit (BE) untill end of Nov 2013. My wife will get visa only when I show them unlimited work contract. How can I overcome this situation?

Best Regrads,
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa withheld due to Limited work contract.
Answer
3/5/12 2:51 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hi

It is strange to refuse a spouse visa on the grounds of limited work contract. If it is more than an year at the time of application,usually there should not be any problem.

anyways,try to get a letter from your current employer stating that they plan to hire you further from Nov'2012. If it is not the case, it would be difficult to convince the ABH.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/5/12 5:37 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hello rvkvaradhu,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have applied on 20.12.2011. I have asked my employer to look into this. I do not have any clue what is going to be happen. Hope it ends well.

Best Regards,
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/12 7:35 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hi,

Will it be a right move to consult a lawyer in worst case?

Best regards,
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/12 11:39 AM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hello,
Well a lawyer will cost you only additional money. The reason for denial is already stated and we should see how we could overcome that. The idea of having your company change you contract to an unlimited one is not bad at all, if you do agree with them to look for another job after nov 2012, this is the faster way to get gher visa approved. We should remeber that these ABH people work like "robot" they apply the law, even when they do not agree with it.
Good luck
Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/12 12:49 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Hi Bolo,

Thank you very much. Yes I am still waiting for feedback from my company. will get final answer coming week. Hope they agree to help me in this situation.

Best regards,
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3