Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Employee worries

Employee worries
Answer
5/27/09 1:41 AM
Hi guys,

The company iam working in has reached a position,where its going to run a restructuring program.
I have some questions regarding it and would be nice if some one could answer these

Our company has a work council(IG Metall).The company has an agreement with the work council until end of 2009 so that it cant fire any of the employees.But it is said that the company wont try to extend this contract so that they can fire people starting from 2010.

[1]
If thats the case will the social norms come into play(Like married,years worked in the company,age etc) or will they fire poeple at will(Without taking into account any social norms).
[2]
What are my chances if they start firing poeple with regard to social norms.Heard that there is a point system for this.Does any one know about it or how it works.
I have been working in the company for nearly 8 years,married.

[3]
If I have some specific questions that could be adressed by a lawyer.Do I need to a have a berufsrechts versicherung.
Do any one know about any good rechtsversicherung providers.Have heard that if we take a arbeitsrechts versicherung,we can make use of it only after the first 3 0r 6 months.The point is cant I even call them to clear some questions,if somethings arises,in this period.Should I have to pay them directly from my pocket in this period.

[4]
With the arbeitschutz,Can I go to any lawyer of my choice

[5]
If the company fires you.How long will you get the arbeitlosen geld and how much percentage.

Thanks
P
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3