Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

BE without paying RV-Beitrag and AV-Beitrag

Toggle
Hello trust7 members,
India and Germany signed a social security agreement recently. This allows my employer not to pay my pension insurance(RV) and arbeitlos insurance(AV). So my salary slip shows that these are not paid.

Now my question is, whether am I eligible for BE after working for 2 years in Germany without paying AV & RV ?

it seems this kind of situation is not discussed before. Any information regarding this is appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: BE without paying RV-Beitrag and AV-Beitrag
Answer
1/5/10 12:39 AM as a reply to srikar s.
Hello experts,
please let us know what you think about this.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/10 2:39 PM as a reply to srikar s.
You can try.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/10 10:05 PM as a reply to srikar s.
In my AB for BE, they only looked for how long I have had the work permit. If you have got it for more than 3 years now, you will most likely get it without any problems.

It cannot be emphasized more, from the experience of others, that this experience could vary from AB to AB. But, it is more likely u will get BE.

If its any consolation, one of my friend got a NE without paying RV for 5 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott